Spot nature’s beauty from your doorstep. Situated near the entrance of America’s magnificent Rocky Mountains, on the Big Thompson River, is the little town of Estes Park, Colorado – a quaint town with a scenic getaway to outdoor adventures and a glorious backdrop of snow-capped peaks. With friendly mountain vibe and a charming downtown area filled with shops and restaurants, this vacation destination provides access to Colorado’s beautiful backcountry and is a popular jumping-off point for outdoor activities. Enjoy stunning views of mountain vistas, abundant wildlife and over 300 days of sunshine when you visit Estes Park, the sparkling gemstone of northern Colorado. Hike or bike any of the more than 300 miles worth of trails to see the wildflowers and birdwatch. Or, if you prefer, you can always relax in the surroundings and amenities back home, at your WorldMark Estes Park resort.
With stunning mountain vistas, wandering Rocky Mountain wildlife and well equipped resort suites, you can choose from a wide selection of on-site amenities and activities designed to enhance your trip. Guests love the outdoor heated (seasonal) pool and three outdoor hot tubs, a relaxing place to unwind after a long day of recreation. Pack a lunch and enjoy the grassy picnic grounds with a backdrop of snow-capped peaks. Keep up your workout routine at the fitness center, hit the game room for entertainment, rent videos to watch in your suite and take advantage of the guest laundry facilities and golf nearby.
· Front desk hours: 6:00am – 12:00am
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Air Conditioning
· 3 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
· Activities Center
· Arcade Games
· Barbecue Area
· Children’s Playground
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Gift Shop
· Laundry Facilities
· Picnic Area
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Renovations to the exterior, suites, pool, and hot tubs will be in effect from Oct. 2022 to Jan. 2023. During this time, the pool and hot tubs will be closed, and you may encounter noise, dust, odors, and work crews. Dates are subject to change.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool is seasonal, closed from fall to spring annually. The hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
- If arriving at the resort after 11 p.m., please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements before arrival.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Estes Park Museum
Learn about Estes Park’s earliest inhabitants—from the Ute, Shoshone and Comanche, to the early explorers in the mid 1800s. See a Stanley Steamer and hear about F.O. Stanley who built the Stanley Hotel—the inspiration for The Shining, Stephen King’s blockbuster horror flick. 2.34 mi.
New Venture Cycling
Forgot your bike? No worries. New Venture Cycling offers mountain and road bike rentals. Off-road, down hill and multi-activity tours are also available. 1.29 mi.
Rocky Mountain National Park
The park boasts more than 359 hiking and horseback trails and offers endless opportunities for fly fishers, bird watchers, and photographers.