Love that Florida sunshine, by land or by sea.
Ahh, the freeing feel of riding bikes along the beach. The glory of digging toes into golden sand. The gratitude for grinning kids with palm tree backdrops. You and your surf-loving crew will have happy hearts here under clear blue skies, all with a whiff of coconut-scented lotion. And the onboard options — they’re irresistible. Try a gondola along the canals of “The Venice of America,” an Intracoastal cruise, or a motorboat charter to ogle mansions.
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Beach Access
· 2 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
· 3 Tennis Courts
· 4 Swimming Pools (Outdoor)
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Beach Access
· Convenience Store
· Deli/Snack Bar
· Fire Pit
· Fitness Center
· Laundry Facilities
· Organized Activities
· Pool Bar
· Volleyball Court
· Some amenities
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The resort will undergo suite renovations July 25–Feb. 16, 2023. During this time, you may encounter noise, dust, odors, and work crews on-site. Dates are subject to change.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- The majority of this resort is located directly across the street from the beach. All guests have beach access.
- At least one guest checking in must be 21 years of age or older.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Amid thousands of flowers, tropical plants, waterfalls, gardens, and classical music, Butterfly World is a unique breathtaking site and one of Florida’s leading tourist attractions.
Sawgrass Recreation Park
Sawgrass Recreation Park is a gateway to the Florida Everglades. Enjoy airboat tours day and night, epic fishing excursions and boat rentals to experience the natural beauty of the Everglades.
Museum of Discovery & Science
Spend a day of discovery exploring over 200 fascinating interactive exhibits at the Museum of Discovery and Science. Explore the 11,000-square-foot nature trail, take a simulated trip to the moon or Mars, then head to the IMAX® Theater for a film adventure.