Perth boasts all the modern cosmopolitan delights of a city escape with the luxury of being less than 30 minutes drive from some of Australia’s best beaches, making Western Australia’s capital city a standout holiday or business destination. Situated in the West Perth business district, Club Wyndham Perth is a stone’s throw from the heart of the city, relaxing Kings Park and beautiful Swan River.
Whether you are staying for one night or a little longer, Members can retreat to the stylishly appointed and comfortable accommodation at this boutique Perth hotel. Choose from hotel rooms with tea and coffee making facilities or two-bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchens, both offering chic décor for inner city sophistication. Hotel facilities include a continental breakfast served daily in the Coffee Lounge & Bar, in-room pay per view movies and 24-hour Reception to ensure guests receive ongoing service.
Club Wyndham Perth positions Members in a central location to enjoy a multitude of attractions and activities in Perth’s city centre and its surrounding areas. Take a short stroll to Kings Park, located opposite the hotel, where some of the best views of Perth and the Swan River can be seen, or visit must-do tourist attractions including the historic Perth Mint and the Swan Bell Tower. There is also much to entice Members out of Perth including beautiful beaches, Fremantle, Rottnest Island and Swan Valley Vineyards.
- Coffee Lounge and Bar
- Business facilities
- Coffee Lounge and Bar
- Tour desk
- Business facilities
- Limited undercover parking
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
WA COVID INFORMATION: Please visit: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus to familiarize yourself with the WA health recommendations prior to commencing your travel. This includes important information regarding vaccination requirements per the government’s roadmap to reopening.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
**Covid-19 Risk Reduction Plan Alert: As a precautionary measure, the resort facilities have the below restrictions in place:
– Bike hire – Operating as normal
- Reception Hours are 6am to 10pm daily. There is an after-hours intercom located outside Hotel Main Entrance. To ensure a smooth check-in please contact the resort directly if arriving outside of Reception Hours.
- Club room bar is open daily for in-house guests from 3pm to 9:30pm.
- A $100 cash deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in with a Pre-auth of $1.00.
- Reception is happy to help with Tour bookings
- Club Wyndham Perth is a completely non-smoking property. Balconies are small and smoking is only permitted on the ground floor outside the resort.
- Studio Deluxe Rooms are quite compact and contain only tea and coffee making facilities. These rooms are not recommended for extended stays – No Rollaway beds. Studio Deluxe Rooms are boutique style with an open plan bathroom/bedroom, meaning that the shower, bath and vanity are all visible from the bedroom. Studio Deluxe units have a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- Two-bedroom apartments are not recommended for six adults. Suggested occupancy limit is four adults and two children (under 12 years).
- 1 bedroom Apt – We only have King Size bed, NO Queen Bed or Split bed option
- This resort does not have a pool or gym facilities onsite.
- Spa baths are only featured in Studio Deluxe Rooms.
- Bedding Requests: The 1 Bedroom Deluxe apartments only have King (cannot be split) in the master bedroom. Any bedding requests must be made at the time of booking by phoning the resort directly, please keep in mind not all requests are guaranteed.
- Please be advised that the resort’s onsite restaurant, The Outram Restaurant, has ceased operation until further notice.
- Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of $5-$7 approx. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Lifestyle Bronze and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- We serve Ala carte continental breakfast everyday from 6am-10am. This can be bought as ‘Breakfast-to- Go’ also. Please pre-order to Reception by 9pm the day before.
Parking: Secure undercover parking spaces is limited and at a cost of $20 a day. These are subject to availability and must be reserved directly through the resort. This can be reserved prior to arrival by calling the resort directly on 08 9322-4888. As an alternative the secure Wilson parking lot, 500m from the hotel.
Laundry service: There are no onsite laundry facilities at Club Wyndham Perth for guests staying in Studio Deluxe rooms. There are washer and dryer facilities in the One & Two Bedroom apartments. Staff can give directions to the closest laundromat.
WiFi: Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for all owners*.
One Bedroom Deluxe Bathroom: We have two of this room type, one has separate bath and shower and the other has shower over bath. Either can be requested, however cannot be guaranteed.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking area at the Reception Level only. You cannot smoke in your room or on the Juliet balcony at any time. If you do you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the Room/Apt. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Bike Hire
- Board Games
- Picnic Basket and Rug Hire
- E-Bike Hire
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Take a scenic cruise on Swan River, stroll along the walkways, or even sail or canoe down the river, with hired facilities located along the foreshore.
Perth’s Cultural Centre
The Perth Cultural Centre is a vibrant space in Northbridge where the arts, culture, knowledge, events and community come together.
Right in the heart of Perth city where you’ll find the Cultural Centre, home to the Western Australian Museum, Art Gallery of Western Australia, the Library and Information Service of Western Australia, the Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts and The Blue Room Theatre.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden
One of the largest inner-city parks in the world, Kings Park covers 400 hectares with serene natural bushland and sculpted gardens.
There are so many things to do in Kings Park and Botanic Garden – enjoy treetops and river views, explore children’s play areas, discover wildflowers, enjoy a free guided walking tour plus much more.
Perth’s iconic beach, Cottesloe Beach is one of the city’s most popular spots for swimming, snorkelling, surfing and drinking in ocean sunsets.
Perth City Shopping
For a spot of shopping visit Perth’s two main venues, Murray St and Hay St malls, offering a wide range of speciality stores and arcades.
With more than 900 specialty shops within Perth City you will be spoilt for choice with everything from designer fashion and local boutiques, to department stores, homewares, adventure gear, electronic goods and more.