Experience Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta, a sanctuary for both Business and Leisure travellers. Set in the heart of the cultural region known as the Golden Triangle, explore the exciting island of Java and all the destinations it can offer.
For awe-inspiring views of the city, head to the top of the National Monument, an over 400 feet-tall viewing tower built to commemorate the country’s struggle for independence. Wildlife enthusiasts will love observing Sumatran tigers and Komodo dragons at the Ragunan Zoo, a 20-minute drive from the resort. Stroll through a miniature representation of the Indonesian archipelago at Taman Mini Indonesia Indah or, enjoy the many thrill rides and family-friendly attractions at the popular Ancol Dreamland theme park. Spend an afternoon strolling through the old city of Jakarta Kota Tua and take in the 17th-century Dutch colonial architecture and numerous museums. Jakarta’s diverse culinary scene offers opportunity for food-based adventure and a range of unique flavors.
Enjoy the full Jakarta Holiday experience when staying at the sophisticated Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta Hotel!
- Lagoon-Style Pool
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- ATM Machine
Reception Hours: 24 hours
Check-in Time: 2:00pm Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Wifi Access: Free
Children Stay Free Policy: Children 12 and under stay free.
Pet Policy: Sorry, no pets are allowed at this hotel.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is permitted at this hotel. Please be sure to select your guest room preference.
RIVA Grill Bar & Terrace: Monday – Sunday, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Cafe One Asian Fusion: Buffet is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. *Sunday, public holidays A La Carte only.
The Bakery: Temporarily closed due to COVID-19
- Concierge service
- Executive lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer service
- Onsite parking
- Meeting rooms & connectivity corner
- Kids club
- In-house clinic
- Health club
Privileges Benefits: This property is a contracted resort and is not managed by Wyndham therefore Privileges benefits do not apply.
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the smartraveller website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Indonesia.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Stay tuned for updates!
Things To See and Do
Complete the full Jakarta experience with a visit to the impressive 132 m obelisk in the centre of Merdeka Square!
Be transported back to the 17th Century as you walk down the streets of Old Batavia! Explore Dutch colonial buildings and historical architecture turned into restaurants, cafes, and museums!
TAMAN MINI INDONESIA INDAH
Be blown away by the rich regional architecture in the Indonesian archipelago, flourishing flower gardens, and Birds park of Taman Mini Indonesia Indah.
Travel back in time and discover ancient artifacts of Indonesia’s rich heritage. Visiting one of the finest museums in Southeast Asia is a must when in Jakarta!