Mineral baths & blue skies create calm. Pfffft. That’s your tension dissolving as you soak in a bubbly natural spring. The water may be warm, or chilled, but it’ll be pristine, all-natural, and upliftingly healing. Adding on a honey massage or wine bath — that’s optional. The sun always shines here, the palm trees tower overhead, and the mountains intrigue. Spa or no spa, you’ll depart rested, refreshed, and ready to return to the real world.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Air Conditioning
· Activities Center
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
· Fitness Center
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Laundry Facilities
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The resort will undergo a renovation project Aug. 8–Oct. 9, 2022 to update the main building, roof, interior and exterior painting, carpets, and showers. During this time, you may encounter noise, dust, odors, and work crews. Parking may be blocked for staging purposes. Dates are subject to change.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The outdoor pools are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.