Vacation in northwestern beach style. Whether the weather is fair or freshening, you’ll be sharing merry moments along this stretch of Pacific coast. All the classic beach-day faves are yours during summer, yet it gets even better. When the winds blow, pick up a colorful kite and have the best launch of your lives. Rent electric bikes so the kids and Pops can explore the area in unison. Then gather for cocoa and coziness fireside.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- The resort is 5 miles from Ocean Shores.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pools are seasonal, closed November-March 15 annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
This bowling alley boasts a variety of entertainment opportunities, including Glow Rock & Bowl, bumper bowl and a video arcade.
Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center
Activities at this year-round entertainment center include bumper boats, a 36-hole miniature golf course and more than 70 arcade games.
Olympic National Park
Olympic National Park is a unique collection of natural wonders spread throughout one million acres of vibrant nature! Explore the Olympic mountains, wander through the rainforests or find a little peace along the coast.