With its charming Bavarian architecture, excellent bratwurst and the high Cascade Mountains tapping on its shoulder, Leavenworth might as well be in the middle of the Alps. Fortunately, it’s just a two-hour drive from Seattle. In addition to the Bavarian shops that line Front Street and sell traditional goods like cuckoo clocks and lederhosen, Leavenworth offers the breathtaking Icicle Creek area just a few miles from town. While you’re here, explore 5,000 different ways to crack a nut at the Nutcracker Museum with some shell shuckers dating back to 500 years. Or, spend the day at Icicle Junction Family Fun Park & Cinema to enjoy 18-hole, Bavarian-themed miniature golf course, a movie theater and arcade games. Whichever way you approach it, a stay here adds up to the perfect vacation for the entire family.
While summer is an outdoor paradise for hiking, swimming, camping, river tubing and relaxing, winter becomes a snow lover’s adventure with skiing and snowboarding. Indulge in one of two outdoor seasonal pools, and let the kiddos splash around on their own in the children’s pool. Keep your competitive edge as you try your skills at the recreation center. Enjoy a game of tennis or try your skills on the sport court. Younger children can burn off some energy at the playground, and you can keep up with your workout routine at the fitness center.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Air Conditioning
· Pool and hot tub hours are 8:00am – 10:00pm
· 2 Swimming Pools (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· 3 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
· Activities Center
· Children’s Playground
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Tennis Court
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The resort’s lower pool area will be closed for resurfacing Sep. 18-26, 2022. Date subject to change.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- 24-hour front desk
- Please check road conditions during the winter months. Tire chains may be required when crossing Stevens Pass (Hwy 2), Snoqualmie Pass (I-90), or coming from the Spokane area.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Pools and lower hot tub are seasonal, closed November-April annually. The other two hot tubs are open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery
Open daily 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (weekdays only in winter). Self-guided tours anytime. Guided tours available upon request. Interpretive Icicle Creek Nature Trail. Hosts of the Wenatchee River Salmon Festival every September.
Icicle Junction Family Fun Park & Cinema
Activities include an 18-hole, Bavarian-themed miniature golf course, a movie theater and arcade games. 1/4 mi.
Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum
Located in downtown Leavenworth, this museum features more than 5,000 shell shuckers, including some that date back 500 years. Open 1-5 p.m. daily (May-Oct); days vary during the winter months. ½ mi.