Throw your hands up together. Walk to your own beat next to kindred spirits in the City of Festivals at Coachella, Stagecoach Country Music Festival, or the Heritage Festival and relive the memories at full volume back at your resort. For a city in the desert, there’s a refreshing abundance of green, all thanks to its botanical gardens and golf courses. For a unique round, try the Indio Municipal Golf Course, the only spot in the valley where you can play at night.
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· 2 Children’s Playgrounds
· 2 Children’s Pools (Outdoor)
· 2 Swimming Pools (Outdoor)
· 5 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
· Activities Center
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Concierge Services
· Convenience Store
· Day Spa
· Fitness Center
· Golf Course (18-Hole)
· Lazy River
· Tennis Court
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The resort will be undergoing renovations from Sep. 1, 2022–Aug. 31, 2023. During this time, the parking lot near the renovation project will have construction crews, materials, and storage containers visible. You may encounter noise, dust, and odor during the work hours from 9 a.m.–6 p.m. Dates are subject to change.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Presidential suite patios do not include hot tubs at this resort.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The Splash Pad is located near Building 8. Hours may vary based on season and weather. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information. Please note the Lazy River is a family-friendly area and alcoholic beverages are prohibited. There are no lifeguards on duty. For your safety, swimming or playing in the lakes on the property is prohibited.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
Enjoy a 2½-mile ascent aboard the world’s largest rotating tramcar up to a pristine mountaintop wilderness, where you can savor a fine meal or tackle a rugged hike.
Experience the California desert at its finest with a guided wilderness tour. Desert Safari offers hikes for beginners to experienced trekkers.
The Indio Spa
Find relaxation and wellness when you book a spa package, massage, or facial. Plus, browse the boutique to find unique local clothing, jewelry, and accessories.