Welcome to beautiful St. George, Utah! This charming town is surrounded by beautiful cactus gardens and is filled with stories of many cultures and creatures who have left their mark here. It sits far enough away from the busy city life so you can enjoy your days exploring the wildlife and scenery that envelops St. George. You will fall in love with the sun-drenched colors of the Utah sky.
While you’re in St. George, hike Zion National Park’s beautiful trails and experience the greatness of its 150,000-acre land. Take a trip to Johnson’s Park archaeological site and walk in a dinosaur’s footsteps or dig into Anasazi history. Head on over to the downtown area to revel in the town’s culture, shops, and dining. For the avid golfer, St. George has 10 breathtaking golf courses in a 30-minute range which will fulfill all expectations.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Guests traveling to WorldMark Estancia will check-in and check-out at the WorldMark St. George resort.
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Guests traveling to WorldMark Estancia will check-in and check-out at the WorldMark St. George resort. Contact information can be found on the WorldMark St. George resort page.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Silver Reef Ghost Town
Visit Silver Reef, a once booming mine town turned ghost town. Before its fall, the Silver Reef camp produced $9 million in silver from 1877 to 1903 and had homes, churches, specialty shops, a brothel and even its own Chinatown.
Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center
The fun center boasts a video arcade, bumper boats, go karts, miniature golf, bowling, batting cages, laser tag and a café.
Zion National Park
This 150,000-acre national park is home to Zion Canyon, which boasts red and white sandstone cliffs that stand up to 2,500 feet in height. The park, which also features the narrow, multicolored Kolob Canyons, offers terrific hiking opportunities.