Unwind by the bay in the Pacific Northwest. Beaches. Parks. Clamming. Crabbing. Look up Birch Bay, and you’ll read that every major activity is relaxing. This is what vacation is all about. Set out on a stretch of scenic beach for your family alone. Take in the sun, or the sunset, as the kids splash around. Maybe catch crabs or clams for dinner. A game of golf, a walk in the woods … this is the way to recharge.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Pool and hot tub hours are 8:00am – 10:00pm
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Sun Deck (Rooftop)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Resort common areas have air conditioning, however suites are only equipped with ceiling fans.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for additional specific information.
- This is a 100% non-smoking resort and smoking is prohibited in units, including on balconies and patios.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Enjoy fine dining, breathtaking sunsets and sandy beaches at the enchanting village of White Rock, B.C., located just two miles north of the U.S. border. White Rock Beach is famous for its 1,500-foot long pier, its 2.5-kilometer long beach promenade and the large white rock; a glacial deposit from the coastal range weighing in at 486 tons.
Lake Whatcom Railway
The Lake Whatcom Railway is a dedicated living preservation of the Pacific Northwest’s railway heritage. Ride the 100-year-old hand car then travel on the authentic full-size Northern Pacific train along the shore of Lake Whatcom. Stroll into the train’s coffee shop car during your ride for an on-board snack.
Glen Echo Gardens
A beautiful 7-acre, multi-themed botanical garden in a natural, wooded setting. Experience the peaceful atmosphere as you meander through gardens bursting with color.