Located in the heart of Melbourne’s business and legal precinct, Club Wyndham Melbourne offers stylish and sophisticated apartment-style accommodation close to the city’s hottest attractions. Take a short stroll to Federation Square and immerse yourself in the culture this thriving city is renowned for, catch a world-famous show at one of the many nearby theatres and indulge yourself in Melbourne’s best cafes, restaurants and bars.
Club Wyndham Melbourne’s modern and spacious accommodation varies from studio rooms to one and two-bedroom apartments that feature fully-equipped kitchens.
The hotel’s facilities are sure to impress, with 24-hour reception, rooftop heated swimming pool and barbecue area, library, gym and ground floor retail and dining precinct.
Melbourne is famous for its contemporary suburbs oozing with character and culture, from the progressive restaurants and bars and boutique shopping of Fitzroy, to the seaside destination of St Kilda. Club Wyndham Melbourne will have you well positioned to all this and more including the Crown Casino, Queen Victoria Markets and an abundance of sporting stadiums.
- 24-hour Reception
- Café precinct
- Heated pool
- 24-hour Reception
- Café precinct
- Heated pool
- BBQ facilities
- Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
- In-house movie selection
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
VIC COVID INFORMATION: Please visit: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/ to familiarize yourself with the VIC health recommendations prior to commencing your travel. This includes important information regarding vaccination requirements per the government’s roadmap to reopening.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: All owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
CLUB WYNDHAM MELBOURNE ROOM UPGRADE JUNE 2022: All the club room’s will be undergoing a soft refurbishment, the work will take place in two stages and to be finalize by mid-year 2023.
- 24 hour reception
- A $1 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- Club rooms are located between levels 1-4 with residential apartments occupying the other levels.
- Transfers: Airport transfers, can be organized directly with the hotel via phone call (03 8692 8900) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a private luxury car transfer that will personally wait for you at the arrivals gate (Hotel to Airport is same cost as a taxi, and Airport to Hotel is slightly more expensive than a taxi, however it is a more personal experience). Visit the website here to see more information of how it can be organized.
- Car Parking: Cost is $30 per night, payable to the resort and is non-refundable once booked via email confirmation to the hotel. Parking charges of $40 per night will apply if car park is not booked more than 24 hours in advance via email and in writing. Car Park operates on a PIN system. Owners will receive an email from the resort 7 days prior to arrival asking if car parking is required and Owners must respond if they wish to book space. Parking curbside is limited due to traffic restrictions, however porters will be available on request 7am-11pm 7 days per week to assist with luggage. Please provide resort with an expected arrival time. If making a last minute booking (within 48 hours of arrival), please contact resort. Car Parking is free for Platinum Owners (1 free car park per ownership) however will still need to be reserved.
- Most bedrooms do not have windows.
- Laundry: Whilst apartments do not have own laundry, there is a communal laundry on floors 2 to 4 which are free of charge.
- Air conditioning: Apartments have air conditioning in lounge room only. Bedrooms have convection heaters, however no cooling.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of approx $5-$7 AUD. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Lifestyle by Wyndham Bronze and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Lifestyle Bronze and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- Rollways can be provided at an additional cost of $40AUD per night however this restricts space. Must be requested at time of booking and payable directly to the Resort.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Owners Drinks ( Every Tuesday 4pm to 5pm )
- Bike Hire
- Board Games
- E-Bikes (18+ Only)
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Luna Park Melbourne
Located by St. Kilda, overlooking the famous Port Phillip Bay, Luna Park is Melbourne’s historic amusement park offering 18 rides and attractions for all ages from mini roller coasters to nail biting thrill rides. Admission to the park is free* and visitors buy ride tickets online or at the Parks Ticket Box.
During your visit be sure to ride The Great Scenic Railway, the world’s oldest continually operating roller coaster that offers heart-stopping dips and turns as well as the most stunning views of Port Phillip Bay.
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Day or night, you’ll feel on top of the world as the Melbourne Star glides on its gentle arc through the sky. Melbourne Star’s 40-storey high structure provides uninterrupted 360-degree spectacular views of Victoria from Melbourne’s CBD and Port Phillip Bay through to Mount Macedon and the Dandenong Ranges.
Old Melbourne Gaol
Between 1842 and it’s closure in 1929, the Gaol held dangerous criminals alongside petty offenders, the homeless and the mentally ill. Today you can visit the Old Melbourne Gaol, a site of over 130 hangings including Australia’s most infamous criminals, the bushranger Ned Kelly and notorious gangster Squizzy Taylor, to find out what life was like for the men and women who lived and died inside this bluestone institution.
Queen Victoria Markets
The heart and soul of Melbourne! Eat, shop, explore and discover your way through the iconic food halls and market heritage Sheds of the Queen Victorian Markets.
A historic landmark spread over two city blocks, it’s a vibrant and bustling inner-city Market where you can shop for everything from Australian fruit and vegetables, and local and imported gourmet foods, to cosmetics, jewellery, clothing , souvenirs and more.
The Market is open five days a week—Tuesday, and Thursday to Sunday.
The National Sports Museum
Located at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, is home to Australia’s finest collection of sporting heritage including the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum and the Melbourne Cricket Club Museum Collection.