Hawaii is a tropical destination on the Pacific side of the United States that is treasured by millions of travellers worldwide. Formed gradually through underwater volcanic activity, the archipelago is spread over more than 2,000 kilometres and consists of hundreds of islands. With a temperate climate all year round – ranging from 18°C to 26°C in winter and 23°C to 29°C in summer – Hawaii is a popular destination for surfing, snorkelling, diving, exploring nature and just relaxing.
Situated at the resort community in Princeville, Club Wyndham Ka Eo Kai offers breathtaking ocean and mountain views, with amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool, tennis court, laundry facilities and concierge services. Your Club Wyndham apartments all have two bedrooms and a full kitchen, allowing a maximum occupancy of six people. They range in size from 138 to 186 square metres.
- Resort Activities Program
- Near the Beach
- Golf Courses
- Putting Green
- Pools & Hot Tubs
- Walking & Jogging Trails
- Tennis Court
- Picnic & Barbecue Area
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Pool Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
**Please be aware that the State of Hawaii will begin regular siren and emergency alert system tests. For more information and updates please visit http://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/.**
**All bookings must be made in 7-night blocks, with arrivals and departures on Saturdays only. Reservations of longer than 1 week can be booked, but only in multiples of 7 nights, however a housekeeping fee applies to each 7 night booking and a room move may be required.**
- The cancellation of single nights is not eligible for Resold Nights, only applies to cancellations of 7 night blocks due to limitations of reselling.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 10am
- The Lifestyle program is not recognized at this resort
- TOT (Transient Occupancy Tax) of approximately $6 to $12 USD per night (2018 rates) depending on the accommodation type, needs to be paid at the resort upon departure
- Local Site Rules apply when staying at these Resorts and these rules supersede WMSPC rules
- Apartments at this property do not have air conditioning. Rooms are cooled with ceiling fans.
- Rollaway Beds, Cots & Highchairs are not available at this property. An external Company may be able to provide these items at additional cost, providing maximum occupancy is not exceeded. Guests are referred to Ready Rental http://www.readyrentals.com/
- Special Needs apartments may be available upon request at time of booking. Please book standard apartment if available, and contact Owner Services to add request.
- Transport: A rental car is highly recommended as there are limited public transportation options and most attractions and activities are not within walking distance.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a credit card service fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
I’ao Valley State Park
Features the Iao Needle, a 2,250-foot natural stone pinnacle, while there enjoy Kepaniwai Park and Pavillions surf break. Stroll through gardens representing Hawaii’s cultural diversity. Enjoy a picnic lunch or cook it up on one of the many charcoal grills in one of the most tranquil places on earth.