Located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Coffs Harbour is a year-round beach holiday destination boasting golden beaches, superb fishing, family attractions, excellent shopping and award-winning dining. Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour offers relaxing beach accommodation within the Pacific Bay Resort Precinct, just a short walk from Charlesworth Bay Beach and about 15 minutes drive from Coffs Harbour Regional Airport
Perfectly positioned amongst picturesque natural surrounds, this purpose-built Coffs Harbour resort provides a variety of accommodation options including self-contained standard and deluxe apartments, plus lavish Grand and Presidential Suites. All apartments have been designed with quality and comfort in mind, making Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour a great choice for beachside accommodation in Coffs Harbour.
The excellent resort facilities will make your stay at Coffs Harbour even more enjoyable. Spend time in the heated pool and spa, stroll along the beach or take advantage of our gym and barbecue area. Members also receive access to the Pacific Bay Resort Precinct facilities including a nine-hole golf course, two additional pools, tennis courts, games room, day spa, restaurant and bar, plus more (charges may apply).
As one of New South Wales’ most popular beach holiday destinations, Coffs Harbour has a range of attractions and activities to please couples, families, a group of friends or someone who is travelling solo. Must-see attractions include Dolphin Marine Magic and Big Banana.
Note: Wireless Internet is now available (charges apply).
- Heated pool and spa
- Business facilities
- Day spa
- Restaurant and Café
- Children’s playground and games room
- BBQ area
- Heated pool and spa
- Business facilities
- Day spa
- Golf course
- Tour desk
- Children’s playground
- Games room
- Tennis court
- Sport recreation area
- Beach access
- Walking tracks
- Wireless internet
- Covered parking (limited)
- Disabled access (Elevators)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
Most facilities at Pacific Bay Resort Coffs Harbour are available to Club Wyndham Owners with the exception of the gym, sauna & Kid’s Club. Bayside Bar & Grill is open for breakfast (7:30am-10:30am 7 days & Dinner (5:30pm-8:30pm) 5 days (Monday and Tuesday’s are pizza only). To ensure you continue to enjoy a diverse array of experiences when you holiday in Coffs Harbour, there is an also options for meal delivery services – see reception for recommendations.
- Reception is open seven days from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- Sofa beds are best suited for children.
- After turning into Charlesworth Bay Drive, follow the Wyndham signs past Pacific Bay Resort to Reception.
- Owners with mobility issues must request apartments with elevator access at the time of booking, as not all apartments at Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour have elevator access.
- 3-Bedroom Grand and 3-Bedroom Presidential apartments have internal stairs and may not be suitable for families with young children.
- Please note that the 1 bedroom apartments are of compact size and more suited to either 2 adults or 2 adults & 2 children, not 4 adults.
- Please note that maximum occupancy may differ between Grand and Presidential Suites.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges, contact Owner Services for more information regarding additional cost. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Lifestyle members*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Lifestyle owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Managed Properties only.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
Parking: Please note each apartment comes with 1 allocated carpark. Guests must park in their allocated spot for the duration of their stay, additional vehicles will need to park in overflow parking in the Pacific Bay Resort.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Mountain Bikes
- Golf Clubs
- Cricket Set
- Boogie Boards
- In room movies
- Board Games
- Tennis Equipment
- Basketball Equipment
- Pool Equipment
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
The Big Banana Fun Park
It’s a full day of family fun at The Big Banana Fun Park, the BIGGEST and BEST Fun Park on the Northern NSW coast. Set amongst the bananas, overlooking the amazing Coffs Harbour Coastline the park now boasts 6 fantastic attractions including:
- a 600m toboggan track,
- State of the art Laser Tag arena,
- Brand new Water Park including 4 heart stopping thrill slides and kids aqua play area,
- Magnificently sculpted 36 hole Mini Golf course,
- Theatre and Plantation tour,
- Ice Skating rink,
- Gift shop and Café,
- Candy Kitchen,
- Cheese making Workshop and
- Opal Centre.
Entry to the park is FREE! Rides and attractions are individually priced. Please visit the Main Ticket Office upon arrival.
The Butterfly House and Garden Maze
Visit the award winning Coffs Harbour Butterfly House and Outdoor Maze, one of Coffs Harbour’s most amazing attractions.
The Butterfly House offers visitors the opportunity to stroll amongst hundreds of live Australian butterflies in an indoor subtropical rainforest setting. Share the world of butterflies as they fly, court, mate, sip nectar or rest in the light showing off their fascinating colours and patterns.
The Outdoor Maze is sure to entertain the whole family. Lose each other or just have fun hunting for the hidden answers as your butterfly knowledge is tested.
Bunker Cartoon Gallery
Australia’s first and only dedicated black and white art gallery exhibiting the largest private collection of contemporary cartoons in the Southern Hemisphere. The Gallery is housed in an authentic underground WWII bunker that has been converted to a funky exhibition space.
Today the Bunker is the custodian of the Coffs Cartoon Collection consisting of over 20,000 cartoons from leading Australian and international cartoonists and its role, although very different to that of its wartime past, continues to be one of communicator and protector of Australia’s history, albeit in satirical form.
Coffs Harbour Golf Club
Nestled between the mountains and the sea the Coffs Harbour Golf Club’s features 27 fantastic holes across three different course layouts – the Championship course (the Lakes), East Lakes and West Lakes. One of the most beautiful golf courses on the Mid North Coast which is in immaculate condition and is regarded as one of the best all-weather courses in the district, located right in the heart of the town.
Dolphin Marine Magic
Meet the friendliest Dolphins and Seals in the world! Without a doubt, the main animals at the multi award winning Dolphin Marine Magic are the dolphins and seals; supported by penguins, turtles, and fish. Throughout your visit you will meet and enjoy hands on experiences with many of the animals, enabling real connection with marine life!
Dolphin Marine Magic is a place where life-long memories and experience happen every day. The park offers incredible dolphin and seal encounters and the opportunity to swim with dolphins for children, aged six years and older, and adults. This magical encounter is one that the entire family can share and have amazing memories for a lifetime.