Picture perfect views, historic towns, diverse adventures, and time honoured customs and traditions make Bavaria one of the world’s most interesting and top rated tourist destinations on the planet.
Club Wyndham Bavaria is located in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps, and in the winter, the region is a snowy wonderland. Ski, snowboard or skate on nearby Lake Schliersee, take a horse drawn sleigh through the snow, or travel in the warmer months and admire the mountainous countryside on a hike or bike ride. The resort is the perfect base to explore this historic part of Germany. The fairytale Castle Von Neuschwanstein is nearby, while Munich and Salzburg are easily accessible for day trips.
Club Wyndham Bavaria boasts outstanding resort facilities including an indoor heated pool with waterfall, Jacuzzi, kids’ club, nine pin bowling alley and games room, onsite restaurant and bar.
- Conference Facilities
- Gift Shop
- Day Spa
- Room Service
- Cocktail Bar and Lounge
- Heated Indoor Pool with Waterfall
- Steam Room
- Kids’ Club
- Games Room
- Nine-Pin Bowling Alley
- Bike Hire
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Pool Hours: Open 7:00am – 10:00pm
Car Parking: Free outdoor on-site car parking.
Laundry: Communal laundry facilities – charges apply.
Luggage: Dedicated luggage room to store luggage for guests after check out, or before check in is available. Please note that items are left unattended at the owner’s risk.
Taxes: This property requires a spa fee/tourist tax to be collected upon check in, this entitles you to free and discounted benefits card provided by the resort.
Ski Area : Only 9 km to the Ski Slopes in Tegernsee, which are open 8:00am – 5:00pm daily, ski equipment available for hire . Free local bus to the ski lifts (6 km away) with bus pass from hotel. There is also a ski area is located at Spitzingsee and seasonal, open November – March annually, though this is dependent according to the snow. There is a complimentary bus for guests from Schliersee to Spitzingsee.
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date to Australia or New Zealand. Wyndham do not issue visas or documentation for re-entry into Australia. It is your responsibility to check that you have current and correct documentation for departing Australia, entry into any countries visited, ports of call or re-entry into Australia. General visa advice can be obtained from www.visalink.com.au. Please ensure you visit this website regarding required visas. **
- Taxes: This property requires a Spa fee to be collected by the property on behalf of the municipality. It’s referred to as ‘Kurabgabe’ and is a contribution to the production and maintenance of the municipal spa facilities. • The spa fee will be calculated according to the number of nights. o € 2.00 Per night for persons over the age of 18 o € 1.00 Children from 6 years until the age of 18 • This obligation does not depend on whether and to what extent facilities are actually used. Spa area is the municipality.
- Accessibility: Elevator access is available.
- Car Parking : Free outdoor car parking.
- Luggage: Dedicated luggage room to store luggage for guests after check out, or before check in is available. Please note that items are left unattended at the owner’s risk.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a credit card service fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Stay tuned for updates!