Discover a tropical paradise on the black sands of the eastern coast of Bali, Indonesia. Nestled in a lush landscape along the crystal-clear blue waters of the Bali Sea, off the Indian Ocean, this spectacular beachfront resort features locally inspired rooms, with a modern design of Indonesian inspiration.
Whether you are looking out at the crashing waves on Lepang beach or resting on a lounge chair by the pool, you will feel refreshed by the tranquil atmosphere of this breathtaking Bali location. Take in sunsets with a delicious signature cocktails in hand as the hum of waves divert you.
In addition to a sensational beachfront location, Wyndham Tamansari Jivva Resort Bali offers must-have services and amenities for your comfort. Popular features of the resort includes a gorgeous outdoor pool with ocean and garden views, Bumbu Restaurants and Jivva Beach Club.
Escape from the ordinary to this tranquil Jivva, Bali resort and embrace an exotic island destination that enchants your spirit.
- Outdoor pool
- Function Centre
- Restaurant and bar
- Laundry facilities
- Internet access
Reception Hours: 24 hours
Check-in Time: 2:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Remote Location: This resort is located in a peaceful remote area of Bali with no public transport. Closest City is 6 km away (approx 10-15 mins), 21-26 km from UBud (approx. 45 minute drive) and 40 km from Kuta or Seminyak (approx. 1 – 1.5 hour drive)
Nyepi Day: 6:00am 3rd March – 6:00am 4th March 2022 is Balinese Nyepi Day, a religious day where people are not permitted outside of their homes/hotels. Resort does not permit check-in or check-out on this day.
Accessibility: There are stairs and elevators leading to all rooms. A Ground/lower floor can be requested at time of booking, however cannot be guaranteed.
Breakfast Fee:IDR 150,000 Nett per person (approx $15 AUD at todays exchange rate)
Tax: Standard 21% Service Tax is applicable.
Passport & Visa: Please remember a passport with 6 months validity is required to enter Indonesia. No Visa application required.
Rollaway Beds: Rollaway beds are available from the resort to accommodate a 3rd person upon request when booking.
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the smartraveller website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Indonesia.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Stay tuned for updates!
Things To See and Do
Experience one of the most important temples in Bali! The breathtaking cliff-top views from Uluwatu Temple will leave you in awe of the sacred grounds and colorful culture.
Indulge in some retail therapy in Seminyak Square, a small but stylish shopping complex in the heart of Seminyak, an upmarket resort village on the west coast of Bali. Shop here for designer swim and surf wear, leather bags, batik clothing and much more.
Beachwalk Shopping Centre
This striking shopping centre houses numerous shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities boasting international brands and franchises.
Bali’s most fashionable beach! Seminyak Beach offers a splendid coast of gold to dark sand, gorgeous sunsets, designer boutiques and world-renowed nightlife and entertainment.
Dare to ride the top attraction in Asia! Experience the excitement of the Waterbom Bali Ride Waterslides! Fun for the whole family.