Southwestern art & heritage enchant. Now, this is living history. Native American culture is rich in “The City Different”, and you’ll find it embedded in the architecture, the nearby tribal communities, and the art that’s just about everywhere — in museums, at 250 galleries, even along the colorful streets of Canyon Road. Add in a Spanish-colonial church, stunning views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, and the unique cuisine of New Mexico to create your own magical moments.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Air Conditioning/Evaporative Cooling
· Barbecue Area
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Laundry Facilities
· Owner Lounge
· Picnic Area
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning/evaporative cooling
- No elevators
- Stair to most suites
- 24-hour front desk
- The resort does not have a pool, hot tub, or fitness facility on-site. These facilities are available a few blocks away for a daily fee.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. The parking lot is gravel, and there is limited ability to remove snow in the winter.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.