Indulgence is optional.
Put the “pomp” into Pompano Beach if you’d like, as this idyllic Floridian hotspot is known for luxury offerings. Chic boutiques, pampering spas, and posh restaurants are all ways to spoil yourselves silly. Simple days of joy on the sun-soaked sand are just as sensational. When you’re ready to shake off the last grains of sand, open a cold one and put your feet up while you watch the yachts float along the Intracoastal below. Lounge at your leisure, then re-energize the team with a taste of the local nightlife.
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Air Conditioning
· Beach Access
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Beach Access
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Laundry Facilities (Coin-Operated)
· Organized Activities
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Our updated housekeeping protocols for our resort operation teams are in place to minimize potential exposure to COVID-19 for our associates as well as owners and guests. These protocols include temporarily suspending housekeeping services while suites are occupied, including stay-over cleans for extended stays.
- Resort amenities are available, except where prohibited by state or local mandate. Please note: Kids Clubs are temporarily closed.
- Air conditioning
- Front desk hours are 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Many Florida highways require tolls.
- At least one guest must be 21 years of age or older at check-in.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours are from dawn until dusk and vary based on the time of year. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Amid thousands of flowers, tropical plants, waterfalls, gardens, and classical music, Butterfly World is a unique breathtaking site and one of Florida’s leading tourist attractions.
Sawgrass Recreation Park
Sawgrass Recreation Park is a gateway to the Florida Everglades. Enjoy airboat tours day and night, epic fishing excursions and boat rentals to experience the natural beauty of the Everglades.
Museum of Discovery & Science
Spend a day of discovery exploring over 200 fascinating interactive exhibits at the Museum of Discovery and Science. Explore the 11,000-square-foot nature trail, take a simulated trip to the moon or Mars, then head to the IMAX® Theater for a film adventure.