Expect an adrenaline rush indoors and out. Talk about two worlds in one. Try your luck at the glitzy casinos in the Biggest Little City in the World, an invigorating way to spend the day. Then soak that energy away in a geothermal hot spring. Had enough bright lights? Grab the kids and zip around a kayak park or snowshoe through the woods. Made by man or nature, your thrills here will be of the high-octane variety.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Arcade Games
· Barbecue Area
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Gift Shop
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Shuttle Services (Limited Area Attractions)
· Sun Deck
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Nevada law requires that lodging providers offer daily housekeeping services for occupied suites. If you have an upcoming vacation at this resort, please visit this link to learn more and take action.
- Due to the resort’s location, some street noise may be heard at the resort.
- Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Main pool and children’s pool are seasonal, closed November-April annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.