Hit the slopes for thrills and giggles. When it’s time to teach the tykes to ski, head to this wedge of the Southern Rockies where nature and machines work in tandem to keep snow on the ground five months a year — nearly always capped with blue skies. Could it be any easier? There’s a ski lift 30 feet from the resort entrance. Save some energy for a coach ride and mountaintop dinner or, in warmer weather, summer tubing. Guarantee: pure glee, family-wide.
· Front Desk hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
· Wi-Fi internet access
· Air conditioning
· High Elevation Alert: 8,750 feet
· Barbecue Area
· Downhill Skiing
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Ski Lift
The city of Taos will be experiencing major road construction March 1, 2020 – Nov. 1, 2021. During this time, there may be road blocks, detours, and traffic delays en route to the resort. Dates are subject to change.
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical need. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Front desk hours are 6 a.m.-11 p.m with 24-hour check-in using an answering service.
- If you plan to arrive at the resort outside of normal front desk hours, please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- High elevation alert: 8,750 feet
- The area surrounding the resort is seasonal, and some of the local stores are closed April-May and October-November annually. Call the resort for details.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- The hot tub is open year-round, and there is no pool. Hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Georgia O’Keeffe Home and Studio
The paintings of Georgia O’Keeffe (1887-1986) were inspired by the northern New Mexico landscape. The artist settled in Abiquiu, New Mexico, in 1949 and is about 100 miles away from your resort.
With more artists per capita than Paris and more non-profit cultural institutes than cities ten times its size, the artists’ community of Taos—just 36 miles from your resort—is waiting to be explored.
Red River Ski Area
With 58 trails nearly equally divided into beginner, intermediate and expert runs, and with a lift capacity of 7,920 people per hour, it’s no wonder this is such a popular ski area. Just 30 feet from your resort.