Ski and snowboard in the mountainside sun. Swoosh down a hill on a sled in Arizona, and go ice fishing too. Feel that invigorating chill here at 7,200 feet, where four classic seasons play out under the sun. Book a return in spring, though, when you’ll want to dash freely through the lively wildflowers that pop up seemingly everywhere. Thrills, giggles, and the lure of 50 alpine lakes will magnify the joy of vacationing together.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· No Air Conditioning
· 2 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
· Activities Center
· Children’s Playground
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Gift Shop
· Ski/Mountain Bike Storage
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· Tennis Courts
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- No air conditioning
- No elevators
- Ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited. The resort is able to accommodate the storage of boats, trailers, and RVs by Building 14 behind the upper hot tub.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Main pool and children’s pool are seasonal, closed November-April annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.