Club Wyndham Pagosa is situated on the pristine banks of the Pinon Lake Reservoir and only three miles west of downtown Pagosa. With 18,000 beautiful acres, you will find yourself just a short drive from many landmark attractions, such as the Wolf Creek Ski Area and state parks including the famed Mineral Hot Springs. The Pagosa Springs Golf Club is onsite as well as lakeside fishing, cross-country skiing, horseback riding, hiking and downhill skiing. Pagosa Springs is renowned for its spectacular hot springs and spas, including The Springs Resort, Rainbow Hot Springs and Piedra River Hot Springs. Wyndham Pagosa is surrounded by the scenic Rocky Mountains, which are a getaway to incredible outdoor recreational activities. Explore the San Juan National Forest, Navajo State Park and Chimney Rock Archeological Area. The historic railroad town of Durango, Colorado is a short one hour drive. Ride the famous Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, or take a stroll along bustling Main Avenue for an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Air Conditioning
· High Elevation Alert: 7,000 feet
· 6 Tennis Courts
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Fitness Center
· Miniature Golf
· Organized Activities
· Ski/Mountain Bike Storage
· Swimming Pool (Indoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The Recreation Center will be closed Nov. 24 and Dec. 25, 2022, with an early closure on Dec. 31, 2022.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to and in all suites
- 24-hour front desk
- Ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Parking is limited to two vehicles per suite, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours are 6 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Sunday. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
The Great Pagosa Hot Springs
Numerous skirmishes were staged by the Native Americans of the Four Corners area over the ownership of the Hot Springs, which were highly prized because of their healing powers. Spend a day soaking up the benefits of the highly mineralized geothermal waters at one of three spas in the town. If you don’t feel like a dip then take the short stroll to the source of the hot springs which at 145 degrees is much too warm for human use.
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad and Museum
This well-known landmark is located in Durango, just 60 miles west of Pagosa. This historic train has been in continuous operation since 1882, carrying passengers behind vintage steam locomotives. Relive the sights and sounds of yesteryear and enjoy an incredible journey and spectacular views.
Chimney Rock Archaeological Area
Chimney Rock.Don’t miss a visit to this area of unparalleled natural beauty sitting on a high mesa at the southern edge of the San Juan Mountains. Known as a place of spiritual significance, a celestial observatory and seasonal calendar for the Ancestral Puebloans. More than 200 homes and ceremonial buildings were built high above the valley floor over 1,000 years ago.