Kick-off your sandals and dig your toes in. Let the clusters of fresh footprints both big and little lead you from Oceanside’s golden sands to its famous fishing piers. Savor every moment in this laid-back beach town as you stroll along Oceanside’s historic harbor, dine on fresh farm-to-table fare, and peruse the Sunset Market. Back at your resort, kick back with a glass of local wine to the hum of your family’s laughter.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Air Conditioning
· Activities Center
· Children’s Playground
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
· Tennis Court
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is underground and limited to one vehicle per suite. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The outdoor pools are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
This family attraction dedicated to one of the world’s most popular toys features more than 50 rides, action-packed shows, attractions and restaurants.