A coastal cornucopia in Northern California. You’ll think your trip can’t get any better as you stroll along gentle hills overlooking the boats and waves. But wait, what about those colorful shops housed in old sardine canneries on Cannery Row? Poll your cohorts: Is that their prime outing pick? They may opt to hop aboard a whale-watching cruise. You can’t go wrong, assuming you later break out a bottle of the local wine. California dreamin’.
· Beach Access
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Beach Access
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- No air conditioning
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. The outdoor pools are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Take a guided tour through Hearst Castle, one of the largest historic house museums in the United States. Once the home of William Randolph Hearst, the estate features 165 rooms and 127 acres of gardens, terraces, pools and walkways.
The Maritime Museum of Monterey
This seafaring museum has a collection of nearly 6,000 artifacts, more than 50,000 photographs and 6,000 books and papers from Spanish explorers, mission settlers, trade activities, the fishing industry and the U.S. Navy.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Learn about the marine life that inhabits the waters around Monterey Bay and beyond at this award-winning aquarium located in Cannery Row.
Cannery Row, the waterfront district of Monterey, offers a wealth of entertainment opportunities, including live music and late night comedy. You can also rent a vintage car or enjoy a game of billiards.