The sky’s the limit. It feels as if Long Beach was dreamt up from a kitschy collector’s imagination. Take a self-guided walking tour of the cranberry museum, or marvel at an alligator man in the oddity museum. Should you walk the coast of the “World’s Longest Beach,” or decide unanimously that it’s much more enchanting to explore together on horseback? Let your thoughts echo off the cascading cliffs, and watch as darting kites become a spectacle of color.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Beach Access
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Owner Lounge
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in penthouse suites, owners may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
North Head Lighthouse
Construction of North Head Lighthouse began in 1896. Along with the Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, North Head Lighthouse has helped mariners navigate safe passage to the treacherous entrance of the Columbia river. The Coast Guard restored the lighthouse in 1984 and opened it to the public under the direction of Cape Disappointment State Park. Today the keepers dwelling is available for overnight stays.
Columbia River Maritime Museum
Located in Astoria, this museum focuses on the Pacific Northwest’s rich maritime history, and boasts more than 30,000 objects, 15,000 photographs and a 7,000-volume research library. Open: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. daily (closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day). 18 mi.
On the northernmost tip of the Long Beach Peninsula, separating the Pacific Ocean from Willapa Bay, Leadbetter Point State Park & Wildlife Refuge is a great spot for hiking and bird watching.