Vistas and vineyards in the North Cascades. Pack up binoculars, DVDs, and board games — whatever diversions that make you want to while away the time most happily together. With glorious lake and mountain vistas, it’s natural here to slow down and turn toward one another for entertainment. Be sure to take a seaplane to the tiny town of Stehekin and visit a winery or evening farmers market. Every excursion is a memory in the making.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Air Conditioning
· 5 Swimming Pools (Outdoor/4 Seasonal)
· 6 Tennis Courts
· Barbecue Area
· Beach (Lake)
· Boat Rentals
· Children’s Playground
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Volleyball Court
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The resort will undergo suite renovations through Jan. 29–Feb. 27, 2023. During this time, you may encounter noise, dust, odors, and work crews. Dates are subject to change.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to all suites
- Guests traveling to WorldMark Lake Chelan Shores will check in and check out at the WorldMark Lake House resort. Contact information can be found on the WorldMark Lake House resort page.
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor seasonal pools are closed October-Memorial Day annually. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Lady of the Lake
Tour the length of Lake Chelan, which extends 55 miles into the heart of the Cascade Mountain Range, onboard the Lady of the Lake. For more information on day tours, call (509)682-4584.
One of the area’s many fine wineries is Tsillan (pronounced Chelan) Cellars, which offers a fine selection of red, white and dessert wines. For more information, call (509)682-9463.
This water logged playground features eight waterslides, rapids, hot tub and pool, and a park and volleyball courts. Open: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. daily Memorial Day through Labor Day (please note that the park closes at 6 p.m. weekdays from late May through mid-June).
Banjo Creek Farms
Visit a real working farm. Activities include panning for gold, a petting farm, spa and body shop, wine tasting and shopping. For more information, call (509) 687-0708. Approx. 15 mi.