Take a step back to authentic Hawaiian pleasures. When you stay at Club Wyndham Kona in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island’s west coast, you’ll feel as if you’re stepping back in time to a simpler, unspoiled era. Every detail has been designed to re-create the traditional charming island ambience of Hawaii, while still assuring you all the comfortable amenities and activities you expect in a modern-day tropical resort. Club Wyndham Kona features two outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool, two outdoor hot tubs, picnic and barbecue area, and a gym. The apartment types available to Club Wyndham South Pacific owners are two-bedroom deluxe apartments.
Being the largest of the Hawaiian Islands there is a lot of ground to cover and a host of exciting and adventurous activities to choose from. Akaka Falls is Hawaii Island’s most famous waterfall and one of the most popular attractions on the Big Island. Go snorkelling with the colourful fish and coral at Kealakekua Bay. Experience and walk on the Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, where you’ll find Hawaiian green sea turtles swimming close to shore.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Gift Shop
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
**Please be aware that the State of Hawaii will begin regular siren and emergency alert system tests. For more information and updates please visit http://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/.**
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date to Australia or New Zealand. Wyndham do not issue visas or documentation for re-entry into Australia. It is your responsibility to check that you have current and correct documentation for departing Australia, entry into any countries visited, ports of call or re-entry into Australia. General visa advice can be obtained from www.visalink.com.au. Please ensure you visit this website regarding required visas. **
**All bookings must be made in 7-night blocks, with arrivals and departures on Saturdays only. Reservations of longer than 1 week can be booked, but only in multiples of 7 nights, however a housekeeping fee applies to each 7 night booking and a room move may be required.**
- The cancellation of single nights is not eligible for Resold Nights, only applies to cancellations of 7 night blocks due to limitations of reselling.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 10am
- The Lifestyle program is not recognized at this resort
- TOT (Transient Occupancy Tax) of approximately $6 to $12 USD per night (2018 rates) depending on the accommodation type, needs to be paid at the resort upon departure
- Local Site Rules apply when staying at these Resorts and these rules supersede WMSPC rules
- Apartments at this property do not have air conditioning. Rooms are cooled with ceiling fans.
- Rollaway Beds, Cots & Highchairs are not available at this property. An external Company may be able to provide these items at additional cost, providing maximum occupancy is not exceeded. Guests are referred to Ready Rental http://www.readyrentals.com/
- Special Needs apartments may be available upon request at time of booking. Please book standard apartment if available, and contact Owner Services to add request.
- Transport: A rental car is highly recommended as there are limited public transportation options and most attractions and activities are not within walking distance.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a credit card service fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.