Welcome to The Garden Isle, Kauai! Breathe in these beautiful, lush lands and dive into paradise at WorldMark Kapaa Shore. The resort is surrounded by breathtaking natural sights like beaches, mountains, waterfalls and rivers for you to delve into and have the adventure of a lifetime. Visit the Wailua River, the largest river in Hawaii, which feeds the Opaekaa and Wailua waterfalls. If hiking is one of your passions, there are countless trails to explore all across the island. You can’t miss one of Kauai’s best photo-ops, the Na Pali Shore, with its 14-mile stretch of pristine shoreline, 2,700 foot cliffs and clear coral waters you’ll never want to leave.
If you want a rest day between your hours of exploring, WorldMark Kapaa Shore will fulfill all of your vacation needs. Take a break by the pool and enjoy the warm pacific sun or soak in the hot tub after a long day to reenergize yourself. The resort has barbecue in the common areas so you can make your own Hawaiian feast on the grills. Play a friendly game of tennis or shuffleboard with friends on the on-site courts.
· Front Desk Hours: 8:00am – 11:00pm
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· No Air Conditioning
Reception Hours: 8:00am to 11:00pm
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Wi-fi Internet Access available for a fee.
Outdoor Pool Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Car Parking: Parking is limited at WorldMark Kapaa Shore. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. Please contact the resort for options. Please display your parking pass at all times.
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Please be aware that the State of Hawaii will begin regular siren and emergency alert system tests. For more information and updates please visit http://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/.**
- Due to the shortage of car rentals and rideshare transportation, travelers to Hawaii are strongly urged to secure a rental car at the time of booking. For assistance, please contact your WorldMark Travel Agency at 800-953-5511.
- Repairs to resort suites will begin on July 1 – Nov. 30, 2022. Expected work hours are between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additionally, you may encounter noise, dust, odors, and work crews. Dates are subject to change.
- No air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
- If you plan to arrive at the resort outside of normal front desk hours, please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- The on-site beach is not suitable for swimming. The nearest swimmable beach is five minutes from the resort.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
I’ao Valley State Park
Features the Iao Needle, a 2,250-foot natural stone pinnacle, while there enjoy Kepaniwai Park and Pavillions surf break. Stroll through gardens representing Hawaii’s cultural diversity. Enjoy a picnic lunch or cook it up on one of the many charcoal grills in one of the most tranquil places on earth.