Peer under the sea in the scenic Yucatan. One bite into a fish taco while seated at a palm-shaded table by the calm Caribbean Sea, and you’ll be sold. This friendly island is so small you can zip around by “moto,” stopping on a whim for unforgettable experiences. No. 1 is snorkeling, even for non-swimmers. Simply step into the warm water with a mask and place your head below the surface to watch a universe of colorful creatures.
· Air Conditioning
· Front Desk Hours: 8:00am – 10:30pm
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Activities Center
· Bicycle Rentals
· Business Center
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Golf Cart Rental
· Pool Bar
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- If you plan to arrive at the resort outside of normal front desk hours, please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- A 20-minute ferry ride is required to access Isla Mujeres.
- As you leave customs at the airport, sales people may attempt to sell you ride offers. It is recommended that you make your own ground transportation arrangements at least two weeks in advance of travel. Contact WorldMark by Wyndham Travel Department at 1-800-953-5511 for information on car rentals and airport shuttles.
- On-site parking is available, and fees may apply.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Touch a dolphin, shake its fin, go diving with them and even receive a kiss. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver you’ll have the opportunity to interact with these amazing mammals as well as with other marine species such as sharks, stingrays, spider monkeys, toucans, and macaws.
Take an excursion to the Contoy National Park, a natural, protected area and animal reserve, uninhabited by humans – 45 minutes north of Isla Mujeres. Rare species of turtles and hundreds of colonies of birds such as pelicans, cranes, and frigates use the island as their mating and breeding grounds away from all human contact. Book in advance as visits are limited to a certain number of people a day.
Garrafon Marine Park
At this natural aquarium, where the waters are calm and clear and the reefs are abundant with life, is where you’ll experience the feeling of being inside a “garrafon” or decanter. The reef in this area is part of the second longest barrier reef in the world and is home to an enormous variety of species, including some that are considered endangered. The soft ocean current is almost imperceptible and wonderful for snorkeling in the water or kayaking above schools of colorful tropical fish.