A Tucked-Away Treasure. Nicknamed “The Family Beach,” Surfside Beach is a small town just 15 minutes south of bustling Myrtle Beach. You’ll find this to be an advantageous location as it’s close to all the attractions Myrtle Beach has to offer, and it’s situated in a family–oriented town with its own beach that’s part of the Grand Strand. WorldMark Grand Palms is only 1 mile from a peaceful stretch of beach where you can enjoy the cool Atlantic water without feeling overly crowded. Take advantage of beach rentals to the boat, parasail, and Jet Ski your way to an exciting time. Once you’ve had your fill of the ocean, meander up the coast to Myrtle Beach to experience the attractions, shopping, and entertainment that make this a vacation hot spot you’ll want to return to year after year.
· Front desk hours: 7:00am to 9:00pm in Winter
7:00am to 11:00pm in Summer
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Air Conditioning
· Activities Center
· Arcade Games
· Barbecue Area
· Casual Dining
· Children’s Playground
· Fitness Center
· Game Room
· Lazy River
· Locker Rooms
· Massage Services
· Movie Rentals
· Pool Cabana
· Shuttle Services (Limited Area Attractions)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Indoor)
· Water Playground
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Please contact the front desk for more information on portable cribs (fees may apply).
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Front desk hours are 7 a.m.-9 p.m. during winter, and 7 a.m.-11 p.m. in summer.
- Owners planning on arriving at the resort outside of front desk hours should contact the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Indoor pool hours are 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Lazy river and outdoor children’s pool hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool is available 24 hours a day. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to the posted pool sign for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Gator Bait Adventure Tours
Scenic tours by kayak offer a chance to see ospreys, egrets, herons, snakes and a wide variety of native flowers and other flora. Chance encounters with an American alligator, bald eagle or the endangered swallowtail kite are a special experience.
Wild Water & Wheels
Boasting over 33 exciting water rides and slides, Wild Water & Wheels is a fun water park conveniently close to your resort. In addition to high-speed flumes and pools, the park also offers miniature golf and go-karts.
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade is an iconic destination filled with entertainment stretching along 1.2 miles of coastline. Experience the city from above with a ride on the 200-foot-tall SkyWheel, or opt for more classic fun at one of the arcades.
Broadway at the Beach
The most popular tourist destination in Myrtle Beach, Broadway at the Beach offers a wide range of exciting things to do for the whole family. Here, you can shop boutiques, grab a tasty dinner, catch a show and explore museums.