Take to the lake, Green Country-style. Cherish your time together on and near the twisty Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees. Imagine the satisfaction of reeling in bass while passing on multigenerational fishing knowledge to the next set of kids. And the photos you’ll get while stepping into living history at a pioneer village — those images will be priceless. Fresh air, water views, cute towns — your Ozarks immersion will bring you all that much closer.
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Activities Center
· Arcade Games
· Barbecue Area
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Pool is seasonal and closed November-April annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Enjoy the tranquility of Lendonwood Gardens—a three-acre botanical garden near Grand Lake that features more than 1,000 different types of plants and boasts the largest collection of rhododendrons in the Southwest. Open year-round during daylight hours. Approx. 18 miles.
Located along Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees, Har-Ber Village is a reconstructed, turn-of-the-19th century village featuring more than 100 buildings and collections. Open: 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Sat.; 12:30-5 p.m., Sun. (Mar. 1-Oct. 15). Closed October 15 through March 1.
Annual Pelican Festival
Celebrate the annual fall migration of the white pelicans that visit beautiful Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees! The Pelican Festival celebrates with activities including daily pelican viewing tours, good food, entertainment, and arts and crafts festival, a parade, and a carnival.