The amazing high-desert country of Central Oregon is wild, scenic and tailor-made for recreation. In the center of it all is WorldMark Eagle Crest.
This Central Oregon resort provides a convenient location near a wide array of activities and attractions. Take a hot air balloon ride and soar high above the picturesque Cascade Mountains. Explore the scenic hiking and mountain biking trails of Smith Rock State Park. Learn all about the region’s wildlife, plants, and geology at the High Desert Museum. And check out Petersen Rock Garden and Museum where you’ll encounter miniature bridges, castles, and churches made out of rocks.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· 3 Golf Courses (18-Hole)
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· 2 Swimming Pools (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· 3 Golf Courses (18-Hole)
· 5 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
· Activities Center
· Bicycle Rentals
· Children’s Playground
· Children’s Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Gift Shop
· Golf Driving Range
· Golf Pro Shop
· Massage Services
· Swimming Pool (Indoor)
· Tennis Courts
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- Air conditioning
- This resort has limited elevator access.
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- 24-hour front desk
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in chalet suites, owners may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours vary by pool. Outdoor pools are seasonal, closed from November-April annually. Hot tubs are open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Important Smoking Prohibition: The Oregon Indoor Clean Air Act prohibits smoking or carry of any lighted smoking or vaporizing instrument in a public place except in areas designated as smoking areas. The law also prohibits smoking within 10 feet of entrances, exits, windows that open, and ventilation intakes of workplaces or public places. As a result, smoking and/or vaping is prohibited on all suite patios, decks and balconies at this resort. Please check with the resort’s front desk for information on any designated smoking areas they may offer
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
The High Desert Museum
This museum boasts a wide array of educational programs that describe the history of the High Desert with a focus on the people, geology, plants and wildlife that make the region unique. 25 mi.
Take to the slopes on skis or snowboard at one of North America’s largest resorts. Nordic skiers can traverse more than 30 miles of groomed, tracked trails. Non-skiers can have some winter fun at the resort’s Snowblast Tubing Park. Approx. 22 mi.
Smith Rock State Park
Located on Oregon’s high desert plateau, popular activities at the 651-acre park include hiking and rock climbing. Approx. 6 mi.