Uncover the jewel of Oregon’s coast. Hold your camera ready to capture the looks of pure wonder that flash across their faces as they see their first whale break the surface — you’re in the whale-watching capital of the Northwest, after all! Depoe Bay is a quiet harbor town with dramatic rocky beaches meant to be experienced from every angle: from 600 feet up at Otter Crest’s highest point to up close-and-personal along the intimate Whale Cove.
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· Pool and hot tub hours are 8:00am – 10:00pm
· Activities Center
· Children’s Playground
· Computer with Internet (Shared)
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Indoor)
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Swimming Pool (Indoor)
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
· Tennis Court
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- The Phase 1 suites at the resort will undergo a refurbishment project Oct. 20, 2021 – Sept. 30, 2022. This includes new carpet, tile, paint and furniture. During this time, parking may be blocked for staging purposes.
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Pools and hot tubs are open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Important Smoking Prohibition: The Oregon Indoor Clean Air Act prohibits smoking or carry of any lighted smoking or vaporizing instrument in a public place except in areas designated as smoking areas. The law also prohibits smoking within 10 feet of entrances, exits, windows that open, and ventilation intakes of workplaces or public places. As a result, smoking and/or vaping is prohibited on all suite patios, decks and balconies at this resort. Please check with the resort’s front desk for information on any designated smoking areas they may offer
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Discovered in 1778 by Captain James Cook, Cape Foulweather is one of the highest points along the Oregon coast at 500 feet. Activities include whale watching. Located in Depoe Bay.
Yaquina Head Lighthouse
Climb the stairs of Oregon’s tallest lighthouse. Active since 1873, the lighthouse features 114 stairs and stands 93 feet in height. For more information, call (541) 574-3116. Just north of Newport.
Devils Punchbowl State Natural Area
Named for a hollow rock formation shaped like a gigantic punch bowl, this state natural area is a popular whale-watching site. The park features picnic areas, beach access and a hiking trail. Approx. 25 mi.