Situated only two hours drive from Melbourne and conveniently located in the centre of Phillip Island, Ramada Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of beautiful countryside.
Surrounded by natural bushland, Ramada Phillip Island boasts an array of superb facilities including a café and bar, outdoor swimming pool, health centre with fully equipped gym and spa, two tennis courts and picnic barbecue areas. For those who like to stay active and explore the surrounds, there are seven kilometres of walking and cycling tracks around the resort.
All accommodation options at this Phillip Island resort in Victoria are in a private natural setting, surrounded by native gardens. The studios, two and three-bedroom cottages feature full kitchen facilities and an outdoor deck.
Whether you choose to partake in the many activities and attractions that Phillip Island offers or just make the most of the relaxing environment by enjoying walking, cycling, bird watching and picnics, Ramada Phillip Island is a fantastic holiday destination for couples and families.
- Numbers Cafe and Bar
- Heated indoor lap pool, outdoor pool and spa
- Conference facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Numbers Cafe and Bar
- Children’s playground
- Two tennis courts
- Children’s wading pool
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Outdoor pool
- Games room
- Bicycle and walking tracks
- Conference facilities
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
VIC COVID INFORMATION: Please visit: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/ to familiarise yourself with the VIC health recommendations prior to commencing your travel. This includes important information regarding vaccination requirements per the government’s roadmap to reopening.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS JUNE 2021 – Whilst Covid-19 restrictions have eased in Regional Victoria from 4th June 2021, some restrictions may apply at this property. For example, Some amenities may be closed or have limits on the numbers of people using them, food and beverage options onsite may be limited, Check-in by scanning QR codes is now required by the state government, Reservations must encompass one ‘social bubble’ or be only the one family
Maintenance: Resort is undergoing ongoing villa deck replacements. Works commence from 9am – 5pm daily. Due to the layout of the resort there will be minimal disruption to guests.
- Reception operates daily from 7:00am-9:00pm. If arriving outside of these hours, please contact the resort on +61 03 5952 8000 during operating hours to arrange key pick up. Upon arrival contact the after-hours operator via the night phone and they will provide the access code to the key safe. Guests must then check in with reception from 7:00am the following morning.
- Flametrees Restaurant – limited operating times due to COVID restrictions.
- Security deposit or Credit Card imprint required upon check-in
- All villas have between 1 – 3 steps leading to them. This may not suit those people with mobility problems.
- Maximum occupancy as follows: Studio sleeps 2, 2-Bedroom sleeps 4, 3-Bedroom sleeps 6
- Air conditioning in lounge room only.
- Laundry: 2brm and 3brm villas have washer and dryer facilities. A communal laundry is available for Studio rooms. Laundry is open during reception hours and is available free of charge to Owners & their guests.
- Large vehicle/trailer etc parking must be checked through reception by contacting the resort +61 03 5952 8000.
- Pool Hours: Outdoor Pools 8am – Dusk
- Health Centre: 8am – 8pm (hours can change seasonally i.e. Winter hours are 8am – 6pm
- Wi-Fi is available. Charges as per Club Wyndham membership lifestyle tier.
- Grocery Service – not available
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Chrome Cast – Stream your favourite subscription content eg. Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Stand etc.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Pedal Carts
- Outdoor Equipment Hire (Tennis, Ping Pong, Football etc)
- Kids Playground
- DVD Hire
- Activity Circuit
- Health Centre access Activity Circuit
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Resort staff will assist with moving luggage to your new villa as there is limited storage options at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Flametrees Restaurant & Bar
28 Feb 2022 – 4 Mar 2022
This week we introduce Taco Tuesdays and Margarita Night and also Ribs & Wings Wednesday with bucket of beers and cocktail specials. Read menu here.
Things To See and Do
A Maze’N Things is a unique, award winning theme park located on Phillip Island. It is a magical world of illusions, puzzles, mazes, magic and mini golf that provides hours of fun.
Catch a wave against the backdrop of ancient pink granite at Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island’s highest point and one of Victoria’s most popular surfing beaches. The region was recently declared a National Surfing Reserve in recognition of its rich surfing heritage and pristine natural environment.
Walk along the golden, sweeping beaches at any time of the year. Follow one of the four coastal walking track loops at Cape Woolamai and stop at viewing platforms to take in breathtaking views of the Pinnacles.
Koala Conservation Centre
Come ‘face to face’ with koalas in their natural habitat along the treetop boardwalks through the Australian bushland at the Koala Conservation Centre.
Phillip Island Nature Parks
Home to the world-famous Penguin Parade and other popular wildlife attractions!
Victoria’s wildlife island features spectacular coastal scenery and plenty of Australian wildlife. Visit the Penguin Parade, take a virtual tour at the new Antartic Journey, experience a spectacular EcoBoat Tour, see the koalas at the Koala ConservationnCentre, or step back in time at Churchhill Island Heritage Farm.