Club Wyndham Dunsborough is a beachfront resort located in the heart of Western Australia’s South West. Overlooking Geographe Bay, this Dunsborough resort is the perfect base for WA stays, allowing guests to discover the best of the surrounding areas, including Busselton and the acclaimed Margaret River wine region. Take a romantic holiday down south in WA, just under three hours drive from Perth, where you will enter a world of luxury and indulgence at Club Wyndham Dunsborough.
The spacious, well-appointed Dunsborough accommodation in the Margaret River region caters for every kind of getaway, from couples to families. Choose from studio rooms or fully self-contained one and two-bedroom apartments, all with a balcony or patio. The extensive resort facilities include a fully equipped gym, floodlit tennis court, three meeting rooms and a wedding chapel. Experience sensational Margaret River dining at Toby’s Restaurant & Bar or indulge in relaxation at Flourish Day Spa. The entire family will love the resort’s direct beach access, swimming pool and spa pool.
Members staying at Club Wyndham Dunsborough can really make the most of its prime WA South West location. Surrounded by vineyards, beaches and fine dining, there is an abundance of activities and attractions to please everyone. Explore the ancient cave systems at the Lake, Mammoth, Jewel and Ngilgi caves and take in the incredible bush and coastal scenery at Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. Your stay in Dunsborough would not be complete without embarking on a wine tour of the Margaret River region.
- Restaurant and bar
- Fireside lounge bar
- Flourish Day Spa
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fireside lounge bar
- Flourish Day Spa
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Three function rooms
- Tour desk
- Volleyball net
- Mini soccer
- Wedding chapel
- BBQ picnic areas
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s playground
- Bicycle track
- Bike hire
- Onsite parking
- Laundry facilities
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
WA COVID INFORMATION: Please visit: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus to familiarize yourself with the WA health recommendations prior to commencing your travel. This includes important information regarding vaccination requirements per the government’s roadmap to reopening.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
Toby’s open daily. Happy Hour from 4-5PM. Dinner if available from 5PM till 8.30PM
Click and collect pizza’s daily from 12 midday till 8.30PM.
Saturday and Sunday breakfast from 8AM till 12 midday.
**Large Vehicle Parking: There are limited parking bays for large vehicles including motor-homes, caravans, boats and large trailers. Please contact the resort in advance to check car park availability. Please be aware that you may be required to park large vehicles off site at a prearranged secure venue. If your vehicle is longer or wider than 10.5m (L) and 2.5m (W) you will have to arrange for parking off site. The resort has an arrangement with Dunsborough Lakes Caravan Park (ph. 08 97568300) located 6mins from the resort which offers large vehicle parking at a minimal cost. The resort can also provide wheel clamps for added security if required. For any further queries, please contact resort directly.**
**Schoolies: Mid to Late November in Dunsborough each year is “Leaver’s Week”, when High School leavers celebrate the end of school. There may be increased noise & activity in and around the Resort. Please note, that special “House Rules” will apply for any Owners or guests participating in Schoolies/Leaver’s Week festivities. $500.00 Security Deposit is also required no later than 7 days prior to arrival. This will be refunded within 14 days of departure, providing apartment is left in acceptable condition**
- All of the Two Bedroom Grand units are on the second level only. None are ground floors. There is a lift on one side of the resort but there are limited Two bedroom Grand rooms on this side so the request cannot be guaranteed. There are 6 steps to take from the lift level to room level.
- Club Wyndham Dunsborough is a 2.5 – 3 hour drive from Perth Airport (see directions via Google Maps). We
are 25 mins from Busselton Airport. There is now direct flights from Melbourne to Busselton. Website for information is here.
- Reception operates seven days from 7:00am to 11:00pm. Please call if arriving after 9:30pm to advise resort staff of the later check-in.
- A $1 deposit on credit card or $100 cash bond is required upon check-in.
- Owners Drinks is every Tuesday from 4-5pm.
- There is no secure undercover parking available at the property, however ample free parking outdoors.
- Club Wyndham Dunsborough is a two-storey walk-up and there are no elevators. If mobility is an issue, a ground floor apartment can be requested at the time of booking, however, this cannot be guaranteed. (subject to availability) 2-Bedroom Grand Suites are not on the ground floor located on upper floors only. Bookings cannot be changed by the resort. Owners need to call Owner services to change room type and/or room levels. The resort have 3x special needs rooms.
- Not all one-bedroom apartments feature spas. Spa rooms can be requested at the time of booking, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- The Studio Deluxe Apartments have a shower above the corner spa, while standard Studio Apartments feature a shower over spa bath combination.
- Two-bedroom apartments have one bathroom only. Please check your confirmation regarding your room level as ground floor and upstairs room changes cannot be made on check in. All two-bedroom units have a sofa bed and sofa bed kits must be requested.
- Bathrooms are equipped with a shower/bath combination and are not suitable for Owners with mobility issues. It’s recommended Owners request a special needs room that feature accessible/walk-in shower. Special needs room is 2 pax only.
- Pool and spa are open year-round and is heated. The communal outdoor spa pool will remain open and heated throughout this period to enjoy a warm spa during those cold winter days.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of $3-$5 approx. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to six devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Lifestyle by Wyndham Bronze and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited to Lifestyle Bronze and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- If you are a Lifestyle member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to lifestylebywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings. Please note that Coles delivery is not available on weekends.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Chrome Cast – Stream your favorite subscription content eg. Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Stan etc.
Pets: Dogs under the size of 12kg are allowed at Club Wyndham Dunsborough. For more information please see the link here. Other pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies. Only 1 dog is allowed to stay and this is in a 2-bedroom dog friendly room. Dogs cannot stay in any other room type and check out is at 10am.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Tennis Equipment
- Table Tennis
- Push Bike and E-Bike Hire
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Fishing Equipment
- Board Games
- Large Chess Set
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Brookland Valley Estate
In the heart of Western Australia’s Margaret River region, travellers are rewarded with the discovery of one of the area’s most highly regarded wineries, Brookland Valley.
Margaret River is renowned for exceptional Chardonnay, aromatic blends and Cabernet Sauvignon. Hence, these are the focus for Brookland Valley’s signature styles. They pride themselves on showcasing the best that the region has to offer.
Margaret River Chocolate Company
Made about Chocolate! The Margaret River Chocolate Company has cafes at both of its factories in Perth’s Swan Valley and at Margaret River, where you can enjoy delicious breakfasts and light lunches as well as a selection of cakes, desserts, chocolate fondues, hot and cold drinks and the best hot chocolate in Western Australia.
Indulge in a mouth-watering range of chocolate bars, hand made truffles, novelty chocolates and much more.
The Chocolate Company has a range of chocolate products, with free entry and free tastings, as well as viewing windows to see the products being made.
The Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
Only 13 kilometres from Dunsborough, Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and cottages reveal the fascinating maritime history of the Cape region.
Visitors to the top balcony of the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse are rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Cape Naturaliste, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park and the beautiful Geographe Bay coastline.
Margaret River Walk Trails
The walk and cycle trails in Margaret River township are rich in history, and include the Margaret River Heritage Trails, Rails to Trails and the Carters Road Walk Trails. Don’t forget the longer walk from Rotary Park to Ten Mile Brook Dam.
This magical cave is a natural time capsule, home to ancient fossil remains of long-extinct giant animals known as Australian Megafauna.
The site of one of Australia’s most important paleontological digs in the early 1900’s, the cave still contains the fossil jawbone of one of these giant marsupial species embedded within the limestone wall – 50,000 years after the animal roamed the forests above.
See for yourself and listen to scientific accounts over an informative and ambient MP3 audio self-guided system – perfect for admiring nature’s fascinating underground beauty at your own pace.