Coffs Harbour is located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, halfway between Brisbane and Sydney. This favourite Australian beach holiday destination is loved for its relaxing and laid-back vibe, superb fishing, championship golf courses, World Heritage national parks, pristine golden surf beaches and family fun activities. Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour Terraces is nestled within a picturesque natural setting in the Pacific Bay Resort Precinct. The property boasts magnificent gardens, a tranquil freshwater lagoon and is a short stroll from Charlesworth Bay Beach.
The Coffs Harbour golf resort provides a variety of accommodation designed with quality and comfort in mind including studio rooms and self-contained one and two-bedroom apartments that are ideal for recharging your batteries. Beach access and a variety of resort facilities will keep the whole family entertained at Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour Terraces. Laze by the lagoon style swimming pool and keep up your fitness regime in the gym. Members also have access to a selection of facilities in the Pacific Bay Resort Precinct including a nine-hole golf course, multiple swimming pools, day spa, Pacific Bay Resort Restaurant and Bar, plus more (charges may apply).
There are plenty of activities and attractions on offer in Coffs Harbour. The whale watching at Coffs Harbour is truly superb and you can see these majestic creatures every year from late May to early November. Take the kids to Dolphin Marine Magic or the iconic Big Banana – Australia’s best-known man-made attraction. Pack your hiking boots and explore the magnificent World Heritage rainforests and state forest reserves in the region. Coffs Harbour also boasts 44 kilometres of pristine beaches where you can simply relax, or you can go scuba diving and snorkelling around the Solitary Islands Marine Park.
-Check-in for this resort is at Club Wyndham Coffs Harbour.
-Wireless internet is now available (charges apply).
- Pool and spa
- Restaurant and bar
- Day spa
- Games room and kid’s club
- Gold course
- Beauty Salon
- Tennis Court
- Undercover parking
- Wireless internet
- Day spa
- Games room
- Kid’s club
- Restaurant and bar
- Golf course
- No lifts available
- Beach access
- Children’s playground
- Convenience store
- Sport recreation area
- Beauty Salon
- Massage treatment
- Large resort Precinct
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
Please be aware that, in New South Wales, there are some government restrictions on how far you can travel or where you can go if you are not fully vaccinated. You may therefore be asked about your vaccination status upon arrival at the resort and at local tourist attractions, restaurants, bars, cafes and other establishments.
**Please visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules to familiarize yourself with the NSW health recommendations prior to commencing your travel in NSW. This includes important information regarding vaccination requirements per the NSW government’s roadmap to reopening.**
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
Most facilities at Pacific Bay Resort Coffs Harbour are available to Club Wyndham Owners – please note limited facilities available due to Covid-19) with the exception of the gym, sauna & Kid’s Club. Pacific Bay’s restaurant, Bayside Bar & Grill is only open for Breakfast (7:30am – 10am) and Dinner (5:00pm – 9:00pm). They only require reservations for 5 people or more To ensure you continue to enjoy a diverse array of experiences when you holiday in Coffs Harbour, we are currently looking to increase our partnerships with food and beverage outlets through our Lifestyle by Wyndham program, particularly those that offer transport to and from the resort. Several delivery options are currently available for your convenience and we are working on further expanding these in the near future.
**Please note this is not a Club Wyndham Managed property, Lifestyle by Wyndham benefits do not apply**
- For Owners and guests staying at Coffs Harbour Terraces, please check in at Ramada Resort Coffs Harbour (Treetops). Turn into Charlesworth Bay Drive and follow the signs past the Pacific Bay Resort Reception area. The friendly staff at Treetops will help you with any questions you may have during your stay.
- Reception Hours are 7:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- $1.00 for pre-authorization for owners. If guests cannot provide a credit card for pre-authorization, $100 cash deposit is required
- Due to local TV Analogue/Digital changeover, Foxtel channel options are very limited.
- Owners with mobility issues should note that all apartments are situated on a hill and the resort does not have elevators. Resort facilities are spread out across the grounds and there are a lot of stairs. One-bedroom and studio apartments don’t have stairs. Please note there are no lifts available at this property.
- Car Parking for Coffs Harbour Terraces is undercover only, with a clearance of 2.1 meters. High vehicles will need to be parked outside in the parking bays along the access road, and guests will need to walk up the hill to the complex. There is no undercover parking for large trailers. Car Parking is limited and is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Rollaway beds cannot be requested at this Property.
- All two-bedroom apartments are interconnecting comprising of a studio and one-bedroom apartment. This room type is not recommended for families with small children. Internal door locks have been removed from internal doors. Due to fire regulations we are not able to provide door stops to prop internal doors open.
- Spa baths are only available in one and two-bedroom apartments. Please note that studios have showers and do not feature spa baths or baths.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
- The guest laundry at the terraces is closed but only affects Studio apartments as all other apartments have internal laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Golf Clubs
- Mountain Bikes
- Cricket Set
- Boogie Boards
- Boards Games
- Tennis Equipment
- Basketball Equipment
- Pool Equipment
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
The Big Banana Fun Park
It’s a full day of family fun at The Big Banana Fun Park, the BIGGEST and BEST Fun Park on the Northern NSW coast. Set amongst the bananas, overlooking the amazing Coffs Harbour Coastline the park now boasts 6 fantastic attractions including:
- a 600m toboggan track,
- State of the art Laser Tag arena,
- Brand new Water Park including 4 heart stopping thrill slides and kids aqua play area,
- Magnificently sculpted 36 hole Mini Golf course,
- Theatre and Plantation tour,
- Ice Skating rink,
- Gift shop and Café,
- Candy Kitchen,
- Cheese making Workshop and
- Opal Centre.
Entry to the park is FREE! Rides and attractions are individually priced. Please visit the Main Ticket Office upon arrival.
The Butterfly House and Garden Maze
Visit the award winning Coffs Harbour Butterfly House and Outdoor Maze, one of Coffs Harbour’s most amazing attractions.
The Butterfly House offers visitors the opportunity to stroll amongst hundreds of live Australian butterflies in an indoor subtropical rainforest setting. Share the world of butterflies as they fly, court, mate, sip nectar or rest in the light showing off their fascinating colours and patterns.
The Outdoor Maze is sure to entertain the whole family. Lose each other or just have fun hunting for the hidden answers as your butterfly knowledge is tested.
Bunker Cartoon Gallery
Australia’s first and only dedicated black and white art gallery exhibiting the largest private collection of contemporary cartoons in the Southern Hemisphere. The Gallery is housed in an authentic underground WWII bunker that has been converted to a funky exhibition space.
Today the Bunker is the custodian of the Coffs Cartoon Collection consisting of over 20,000 cartoons from leading Australian and international cartoonists and its role, although very different to that of its wartime past, continues to be one of communicator and protector of Australia’s history, albeit in satirical form.
Coffs Harbour Golf Club
Nestled between the mountains and the sea the Coffs Harbour Golf Club’s features 27 fantastic holes across three different course layouts – the Championship course (the Lakes), East Lakes and West Lakes. One of the most beautiful golf courses on the Mid North Coast which is in immaculate condition and is regarded as one of the best all-weather courses in the district, located right in the heart of the town.
Dolphin Marine Magic
Meet the friendliest Dolphins and Seals in the world! Without a doubt, the main animals at the multi award winning Dolphin Marine Magic are the dolphins and seals; supported by penguins, turtles, and fish. Throughout your visit you will meet and enjoy hands on experiences with many of the animals, enabling real connection with marine life!
Dolphin Marine Magic is a place where life-long memories and experience happen every day. The park offers incredible dolphin and seal encounters and the opportunity to swim with dolphins for children, aged six years and older, and adults. This magical encounter is one that the entire family can share and have amazing memories for a lifetime.