A gateway to the spectacular Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach is a vibrant tropical destination popular with travellers from all over the world. It is the perfect launching pad for activities on the water and in the lush, green rainforest of the Whitsunday Coast. Whether you crave excitement or solitude, seek adventure or quiet relaxation, there is a tour for you! From sailing, scuba diving and snorkelling, to fast jet-boat rides, rainforest tours and flying over the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsundays has it all!
Boasting a magnificent location overlooking the Whitsunday Passage, Club Wyndham Airlie Beach features an open-air restaurant and bar, infinity pool and spa, gym, conference facilities and undercover parking.
- Infinity pool
- Function rooms
- Room service
- Outdoor spa
- Restaurant and bar
Reception Hours: Reception is open 7AM to 9PM
Check-in Time: 2:00PM Check-out Time: 10:00AM
Pool Hours: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Car Parking: Undercover car parking
Onsite Restaurant -Tides: Breakfast – 6:30am – 10:30am / Lunch 12:30 – 5pm / Dinner 5:30pm – 9pm
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
QLD COVID INFORMATION: Please visit: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19 to familiarize yourself with the QLD health recommendations prior to commencing your travel. This includes important information regarding vaccination requirements per the government’s roadmap to reopening.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
**Covid-19 Risk Reduction Plan Alert: As a precautionary measure, the resort facilities have the below restrictions in place:
– Swimming pool – Maximum 20 pax
– Gym – Maximum 1 pax or 1 household/family staying in same apartment
– Outside spa – Open – Maximum 1 pax or 1 household/family staying in same apartment
– Our restaurant can seat maximum of 50 people; Open 7 Days for breakfast and dinner 07.00 – 09.30 and 17.00 – 20.00. Bar open from 12-8pm.
RESORT UPGRADES 2022: This property has been undergoing an exciting refurbishment program since late last year and specific project work is still in progress in some areas of the hotel which should not cause significant disruption to any guest services.
Generally working hours are between 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday. You may see increased activity around the resort as tradespeople carry out project works, and some noise may be experienced due to the use of power tools and mechanical equipment. Throughout this period, all resort facilities will remain open (subject to Covid-19 restrictions).
- Not all club rooms have lift access, if lift access is required please reach out to Owner Services to request this. The resort will attempt to accommodate your needs to the best of their ability, however due to the best fit system we are unable to guarantee this.
- The resort is located at the top of a hill, with steep pathways. Buildings are spread out across the grounds This may pose a problem for those with mobility issues. Motorised buggies are available for guest transfers within the property, please contact Reception to arrange a transfer from your room to reception. Taxi may be a preferred mode of travel to/from the main centre of town as this walk may not be suitable for those with mobility issue or prams.
- Body Corporate By-Laws do not allow caravans, boats or trailers of any kind on the site.
- Reception is open from 7:00am – 9.00pm daily. If arriving outside of these hours, please contact the resort to advise your expected arrival time.
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 9:30am, 7 days
- Dinner: 5:00pm – 8:00pm, 7 days
- Bar: 12:00pm – 8:00 pm, 7 days
- For club members it is only a $1 pre-authorisation of credit card but for the general public it is $100
- The outdoor swimming pool is unheated all year round.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Chrome Cast – Stream your favourite subscription content eg. Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Stand etc.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owner:
- Fishing Gear
- Our shuttle bus runs three times a day: 9:30am, 1:30pm, and 4:30pm
- Board Games
- Bicycle Hire
Tours: Plan ahead!! Contact our friendly Resort Reception staff to book your tour with one of our preferred tour operators.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Heart Reef, in the Great Barrier Reef of the Whitsundays, is a stunning composition of coral that has naturally formed into the shape of a heart. Located in Hardy Reef, Heart Reef is best experienced from the air by helicopter or seaplane, as visitors are unable to snorkel or dive there due it’s protected status.
Coral Sea Marina
Coral Sea Marina Resort, located on the beautiful tropical coast of Queensland, is the gateway to Airlie Beach, the Whitsunday Islands and the world-renowned Great Barrier Reef.
Whitsunday Crocodile Safari
Explore the bush and estuaries of ‘wild Whitsunday’ on this full-day crocodile safari! Go croc-spotting on a Proserpine River cruise, and look for other wetlands wildlife on a tractor-pulled wagon tour.
Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld
Go on the ultimate Great Barrier Reef trip on Reefworld one of the most unique and amazing trips in the Whitsundays. Cruise to the Outer Reef onboard the comfortable, spacious and stable Cruise Whitsundays boat, before arriving at Hardy Reef for a day of fun and adventure.