Located just an arm’s length away from the beach it shares its name with, Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali is a tropical retreat like no other. In between Championship golf clubs and extravagant Beach clubs the Resort manages to capture the picturesque nature of the surrounding secluded landscapes of Pecatu, not far from the famous Uluwatu Temple. Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali offers everything their guests’ need to rest and relax while recharging their batteries, from swimming pools, spas, a wellness centre with a fitted studio dedicated to yoga, lavish dining options and fitness centres. Also available are four event spaces for those who are looking to host a spectacular event.
Although the resort has everything guests need, for those that wish to explore the local areas, Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali is in close proximity to some of Bali’s most incredible wonders and nature sights; popular surfing spots to landmarks like the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
For those who are looking for a prime tropical getaway, Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali and Bali itself has everything to offer when it comes to relaxing and taking in the beauty of the natural landscape.
*Please take note Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali is temporarily closed for facility refurbishments. The property will open in November 2022.
- Wi-Fi Available
- Onsite Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour room service
- Two swimming pools – outdoor
- Kid’s club
- Onsite bar, café and restaurant
- Wellness spa
- Heated pool and spa
- Business facilities
- On-site car hire
- Wedding chapel
- Children’s pool
- Concierge desk
- Fitness centre with yoga studio
- Babysitting service
- Tennis court
- Free Local shuttle
- Convenience store
- Covered parking (limited)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the smartraveller website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Indonesia.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Stay tuned for updates!
Things To See and Do
Pecatu also features the narrow sprawling beach known as Balangan. Surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and rocky reefs, the golden sand beach incredibly has top-rated surf points and is ideal to relax on. Taking only 25 minutes from Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park, the hidden paradise in the southwest of the Balinese peninsula always captivates the wanderers.
Bukit Sari Pecatu Agro Tourism
The coffee lovers must try the fanciest coffee in the world called “kopi luwak” or luwak coffee. It’s made up of digested coffee beans from the feces of a wild animal called luwak or Asian palm civet. Bukit Sari Pecatu Agro Tourism, not far from the Uluwatu temple, offers a unique coffee experience as well as the chance to see the process of coffee making, coffee harvesting, and how the civet nibbles the coffee beans.
Recreate your own romantic ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ scene in a Balinese retreat. This piece of heaven, famous for its pearly white sand beach and consistent surf in Padang-Padang, would be a wise choice. Although the crowds seem inevitable, it’s totally possible to revere the endless pulchritude of the beach. To reach the site, you need to pass the narrow staircase. Get some refreshments and seafood for your hungry stomach at the nearby “warung” so that your beach hopping time looks immaculate.
Old Uluwatu temple
Pecatu is famous for its Hindu sea temple known as Pura Uluwatu. This ancient sacred site stands gracefully at the edge of a 70 meter (230 foot) tall cliff facing the rough Indian ocean. The shrine’s architecture with the 11th-century style shows how regal the place to worship is. Before entering the site, you should don a sash on your hip to respect the culture.