Located just an arm’s length away from the beach it shares its name with, Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali is a tropical retreat like no other. In between Championship golf clubs and extravagant Beach clubs the Resort manages to capture the picturesque nature of the surrounding secluded landscapes of Pecatu, not far from the famous Uluwatu Temple. Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali offers everything their guests’ need to rest and relax while recharging their batteries, from swimming pools, spas, a wellness centre with a fitness studio dedicated to yoga, lavish dining options and fitness centres. Also available are four event spaces for those who are looking to host a spectacular event.
Although the resort has everything guests need, for those that wish to explore the local areas, Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali is in close proximity to some of Bali’s most incredible wonders and nature sights; popular surfing spots to landmarks like the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
For those who are looking for a prime tropical getaway, Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali and Bali itself has everything to offer when it comes to relaxing and taking in the beauty of the natural landscape.
*Please note that the planned opening date for Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali has been delayed. We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience.
Read more about this here.
- Wi-Fi Available
- Onsite Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour room service
- Two swimming pools – outdoor
- Kid’s club
- Onsite bar, café and restaurant
- Wellness spa
- Heated pool and spa
- Business facilities
- On-site car hire
- Wedding chapel
- Children’s pool
- Concierge desk
- Fitness centre with yoga studio
- Babysitting service
- Tennis court
- Free Local shuttle
- Convenience store
- Covered parking (limited)
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
**ALERT: As a precautionary measure, as part of our COVID-19 risk reduction plan, we have closed the Rayunan Restaurant and Sunset Deck Bar. The spa will be closed from 26 March until 20 April 2020, or until otherwise directed.
**For important information before you travel overseas, we recommend you visit the smarttraveller.gov.au website**
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date to Australia or New Zealand. Wyndham do not issue visas or documentation for re-entry into Australia. It is your responsibility to check that you have current and correct documentation for departing Australia, entry into any countries visited, ports of call or re-entry into Australia. General visa advice can be obtained from www.visalink.com.au. Please ensure you visit this website regarding required visas. **
- This property is located on a remote beach on the south-western Bukit Peninsula of Bali, away from the hustle & bustle of Kuta
- The Studio Deluxe room type has a shared entry (which is lockable) with 1 Bedroom Grand apartment.
- The 1-Bedroom Grand has an external staircase leading to the apartment so may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- A Laundry Service is available through the resort (charges apply). Apartments do not have own laundry, and there is no communal laundry.
- Access: All apartments have at least one step leading to them, and some have access only via an external staircase. This may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Convenience Store: The nearest convenience/grocery is store is located a 10 minute drive from the resort.
- Passport& Visa: Please remember a passport with at least 6 months validity is required to enter Indonesia. No Visa application required.
- Rollaway Beds: A rollaway bed can be requested for all room types, except for Deluxe Courtyard Studio as this will restrict space in the apartment. Must be requested at time of booking. Cost is approx. IRD 300,000 net per day, payable directly to the Resort.
- It is advised that guests book a transfer with the Resort , who use a preferred supplier that they have an arrangement with. The driver will be waiting to collect guests at the airport. The vehicle transfers up to 4 people with luggage for approx. 302,500 Rupiah – net (approx. AUS $30). If more people need to be transferred either an additional vehicle will be booked or a larger vehicle may be available on request (prices upon booking). It is advisable to pre-book a transfer for arrival. The transfer normally takes around 45 minutes with moderate traffic condition, however this can vary greatly with the traffic in Bali and can take 2+ hours at times. Transfers can be booked via email@example.com.”
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a credit card service fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Shuttle Bus: A free daily shuttle service drop off to Sidewalk Mall is available at 10am, 1pm and 4pm.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Puja Mandala serves as a perfect example of how 5 of Indonesia’s major religions can live harmoniously side-by-side, despite their differences in beliefs and ways of worshipping. In a single compound, this unique Nusa Dua landmark has a Hindu temple, a grand mosque, a Buddhist temple and both Catholic and Protestant churches. The 2-hectare Puja Mandala religious complex has a spacious parking lot in front, shared by pilgrims and visitors to all the sites. From the left, first in view is the grand mosque – Masjid Agung Ibnu Batutah – with its bright green tiled prism-shaped roof. Multiple flights of stairs lead up to its prayer rooms, with ornate grey ceramic laden walls and mihrab. Among the mosque’s antique treasures is an old prayer drum and a handwritten Qur’an
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park (Indonesian: Taman Budaya Garuda Wisnu Kencana), or GWK, is a tourist destination and attraction located at Ungasan, Badung on the island of Bali, Indonesia, about 10–15 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion.
Water Blow Nusa Dua is a tourist attraction located within the Nusa Dua Tourism Area. This tourist attraction has the characteristic of a natural phenomenon with waves crashing, towering up to 8 meters slammed in the reefs. People called it Giant Waves
Experience one of the most important temples in Bali! The breathtaking cliff-top views from Uluwatu Temple will leave you in awe of the sacred grounds and colorful culture.
Indulge in some retail therapy in Seminyak Square, a small but stylish shopping complex in the heart of Seminyak, an upmarket resort village on the west coast of Bali. Shop here for designer swim and surf wear, leather bags, batik clothing and much more.