Step into the sleek, urban oasis nestled on the island of Sumatra in Indonesia.
Whether you’re here for business or leisure, the possibilities of adventure and new experiences are endless. Home to ten National Parks, numerous endangered species of plants and animals and 1,000 colorfully painted structures, the world’s 6th largest island is the cultural melting pot of Malayo-Polynesian ancestry. It is also home to the 1,050-mile long Bukit Barisan mountain range with 35 active volcanos that form a backbone of peaks stretching the entire length of the island.
Immerse yourself in the rich culture and enjoy the skyline views in the modern holiday getaway! Experience an ultimate blend of culture and urban life for your business or leisure stay.
- Integrated with OPI Mall & Shopping Complex
- Walking distance to OPI Water Fun, Bird Park.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite parking available
- Local sporting activities
- Water and Bird Park
Reception Hours: 24 hours
Check-in Time: 2:00pm Check-out Time: 12:00pm
9 Rivers Restaurant: 6:00am – 11:00pm
Lotus Lounge: 7:00am – Late
Executive Lounge: 6:00am – 11:00pm
Sky garden: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Tax: Standard 21% Service Tax is applicable.
Passport & Visa: Please remember a passport with 6 months validity is required to enter Indonesia. No Visa application required.
Privileges Benefits: This property is a contracted resort and is not managed by Wyndham therefore Privileges benefits do not apply.
- All Day Dining Restaurant
- Lobby Lounge
- Executive Lounge
- Spacious lobby & Mezzanine
- Largest ballroom in Palembang, catering up to 2500
- 24-hour room service
- Business Center
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa & Wellness Center
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the smartraveller website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Indonesia.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Demak Great Mosque
Experience the calm and serene atmosphere of one of the oldest mosques in Indonesia!
Visiting the green-filled Island of Kemaro is a definite must-see during your Indonesia trip. Be in awe of the nine-story colorful Chinese pagoda.
Visit the bright night lights and red towers of the city’s most known landmark! The Ampera Bridge spans across the Musi River and is one of the notable locations of Palembang, Indonesia.
Cheng Ho Mosque
Visit the unique and beautiful blend of Chinese and Muslim Architecture at Cheng Ho Mosque.