Amidst the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur lies the Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Guests can expect a service-oriented team dedicated to provide their every need for a worry-free stay.
Its location offers access to Malaysia’s epicenter for entertainment, food, and shopping. Visit many local points of interest and the city’s must-see destinations on foot.
When it comes to a hotel experience of the highest quality and standards, look no further than Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Improved air quality in our 100% SMOKE FREE hotel rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi in the rooms and lobby area
- 24-hour gymnasium
- Infinity swimming pool
- Poolside bar with a variety of beverages offering
- Self-service laundrette
- Meeting and function rooms on site
- Security and Front Office – open 24 hours
- Car rental services
- Private balcony
- High speed internet access
- 50-inch LCD television
- Cable channels
- Kitchenette with cutlery
- Dining table
- Microwave oven and toaster
- Safe deposit box
- Electronic key lock system
- Rain shower
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the Malaysia Travel website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Malaysia.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Petronas Twin Towers were once the tallest buildings in the world. Now the world’s tallest twin structures, the 88-storey buildings were designed by Cesar Pelli & Associates with both towers joined at the 41st and 42nd floors (175m above street level) by a 58 metre-long, double-decker Sky Bridge.
Sultan Abdul Samad Building
The Sultan Abdul Samad Building is among Kuala Lumpur’s earliest Moorish-style buildings. It is set to the east of Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka) and the Royal Selangor Club, across from Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin. It was built in 1897 and was named after the reigning sultan of Selangor at the time.
Aquaria KLCC, located on the concourse level of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, is said to be one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia. Home to over 150 species of marine life, its star attractions include scary tiger sharks, lethal sea snakes, blue rays, bright coral fish, seahorses and more.
Batu Caves, one of Kuala Lumpur’s most frequented tourist attractions, is a limestone hill comprising three major caves and a number of smaller ones. Located approximately 11 kilometres to the north of Kuala Lumpur, this 100-year-old temple features idols and statues erected inside the main caves and around it. Incorporated with interior limestone formations said to be around 400 million years old, the temple is considered an important religious landmark by Hindus.