Situated on the south-east coast of Bali, Nusa Dua is among the island’s most exclusive locales – a mix of luxurious hotels and resorts, exclusive golf clubs, quality convention centres and beautiful beaches.
In this world of bright sun, white sand and blue water, Merusaka Nusa Dua sits right on the renowned Nusa Dua Beach – also known as Pantai Mengiat Beach – a calm, usually uncrowned strip with a 500-metre-long reef barrier offering protection. Pockets of coastline are even suitable for snorkeling, while local operators offer fishing trips and sightseeing in glass-bottomed boats.
- Wi-Fi Available
- Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Conference Facilities
- Tour Desk
- Bike Rentals
- Children’s Pool
- Kid’s Club
- BBQ Area
- Gift Shop
- Communal Laundry Facilities
- Room Service
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
- Merusaka is located on the south eastern side of Bali, approximately 20 minutes’ drive from Bali international airport, and 25 minutes’ drive from Kuta Beach.
- Communal laundry facilities are available through the resort (charges apply).
- Rollaway beds: Rollaway beds are available at a cost of 650 000 IDR(approximately $65 AUD) per night, payable directly to the resort.
- Deluxe Hotel Pool Access: Please note these rooms have direct access to the pool from the room, and children must be supervised at all times. Guests will be required to sign a waiver upon check in at the resort.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
- Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
- Passport& Visa: Please remember a passport with at least 6 months validity is required to enter Indonesia. No Visa application required.
Check-In: 3:00pm Check-out: 12:00pm
Gading Restauran: 7:00am – 11:00pm
Bar Lounge: 11:00am – 11:00pm
HOMAYA Restaurant: 5:30pm – 11:00pm
Ja’jan by the sea: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Beach bar: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Cake Shop by Merusaka: 11:00am – 11:000pm
In-room Dining: 24 hours
The Spa by Merusaka: 10:00 am – 7:00pm
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 3:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Puja Mandala serves as a perfect example of how 5 of Indonesia’s major religions can live harmoniously side-by-side, despite their differences in beliefs and ways of worshipping. In a single compound, this unique Nusa Dua landmark has a Hindu temple, a grand mosque, a Buddhist temple and both Catholic and Protestant churches. The 2-hectare Puja Mandala religious complex has a spacious parking lot in front, shared by pilgrims and visitors to all the sites. From the left, first in view is the grand mosque – Masjid Agung Ibnu Batutah – with its bright green tiled prism-shaped roof. Multiple flights of stairs lead up to its prayer rooms, with ornate grey ceramic laden walls and mihrab. Among the mosque’s antique treasures is an old prayer drum and a handwritten Qur’an
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park (Indonesian: Taman Budaya Garuda Wisnu Kencana), or GWK, is a tourist destination and attraction located at Ungasan, Badung on the island of Bali, Indonesia, about 10–15 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion.
Water Blow Nusa Dua is a tourist attraction located within the Nusa Dua Tourism Area. This tourist attraction has the characteristic of a natural phenomenon with waves crashing, towering up to 8 meters slammed in the reefs. People called it Giant Waves
Experience one of the most important temples in Bali! The breathtaking cliff-top views from Uluwatu Temple will leave you in awe of the sacred grounds and colorful culture.
Indulge in some retail therapy in Seminyak Square, a small but stylish shopping complex in the heart of Seminyak, an upmarket resort village on the west coast of Bali. Shop here for designer swim and surf wear, leather bags, batik clothing and much more.