This stylish hotel offers the perfect base to discover Singapore’s finest attractions including Orchard Road and Marina Bay. Nestled in the Novena district, the hotel is just a 5-minute shuttle bus ride away from shopping malls such as Velocity at Novena Square. Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park welcomes guests with hotel facilities such as a 24-hour fitness centre and an all-day, onsite halal-certified restaurant serving Mediterranean and Asian cuisines. Spend your days shopping and dining at nearby Little India or Chinatown, or exploring Sentosa Island – home to Universal Studios Singapore.
The 21 on Rajah restaurant has provided some temporary changes in regards to their operating hours:
Buffet Breakfast: Guests to dine at New Ubin Zhongshan Park
Buffet Lunch: Daily: CLOSED
Buffet Dinner: Daily: CLOSED
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour gym
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Self-serviced laundromat(at a charge)
- Dry cleaning and laundry(at a charge)
- Entirely non-smoking property
- Ice machine
- Handicapped accessible
- Car Park
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Foreign Exchange currency
- Wake-up calls
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the VisitSingapore website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Singapore.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Stay tuned for updates!
Things To See and Do
Marina Bay has something for everyone! A vibrant 24/7 ‘live-work-play’ precinct where the buzz continues through the night. Discover a variety of attractions and activities.
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum
Immerse yourself in Buddhist culture at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, which also houses a teahouse and theatre. The temple’s richly designed interiors and comprehensive exhibits on Buddhist art and history tell stories of culture over hundreds of years old.
The attractions of Sentona Island bring smiles to people of all ages. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore, cool off at Sontana Beaches or waterparks, ride the Skyline luge, explore the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom plus much more.
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Situated just five minutes away from bustling Orchard Road, the Singapore Botanic Gardens is a lush sanctuary in the heart of the city. The Gardens possess an array of botanical and horticultural attractions with a rich history and a wonderful plant collection of worldwide significance.