Define and create remarkable moments at Belmont Hotel Boracay. Moments that take you to a world of thrilling adventures, extraordinary experiences and invigorating connectedness. Belmont Hotel provides with a myriad of fresh and exciting locations, solutions, and connections to help create possibilities and put together that perfect moment.
Belmont Hotel Boracay is located at Boracay Newcoast, a 150-hectare integrated tropical tourism development developed by Megaworld subsidiary, Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI). It is situated on the eastern side of the Boracay Island approximately 4.3 kms away from the famous D’Mall and White Beach, and is 10.4 kms away from Caticlan Airport (MPH).
- 24/7 Reception Hours
- Check-In/Check-Out 12 noon
- Bike Rentals
- Tour Desk
- Private Beach Cove 2
- Wi-Fi access
- Kids Club
- Children’s Playground
- Conference Facilities
- Games Room
- Hair dryer and bathrobe
- Mini-bar and small refrigerator
- Balconies (available in certain rooms)
Room service: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Free Activities: Outdoor – Sunrise & Newcoast Tour, Frisbee, Volleyball, Kayak and Paddleboard rental. Indoor – Foosball, Video games, Movies, Board games.
Business Centre: Available upon reservation.
Aqua Spa: 2:00pm – 10:00pm. Prior reservation is required. See menu here.
Swimming Pool & Zabana Pool Bar: 7:00am to 10:00pm
Party Pool (Outdoor): 8:00am to 6:00pm
Fitness Center: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Banquet – Table for two, 4-course dinner. See menu.
Belmont Cafe’ – 7:00am to 10:00pm
Zabana Pool Bar – 7:00am to 10:00pm, Tuesday to Sunday
Tiki Bar – Temporarily Closed
In-Room Dining – 7:00am to 10:00pm
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the smartraveller website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in the Philippines. For more information on the Visa-Free entry, you may view the complete list of countries and requirements at https://beta.tourism.gov.ph/.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from guest’s usage at the resort.
- Outdoor Car Parking: **On going construction
- Activities: Bike Rentals charges may apply at certain hours. Kayak and Paddle Board rental is free.
- Rollaway Beds: A rollaway bed may be requested for additional charges. Cot & High Chair hire may be availed for free.
- Shuttle Bus: Charges apply. From Belmont Hotel Boracay to Jollibee D’Mall and Newcoast Entrance. Prior reservation is required.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
- Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Stay tuned for updates!
Things To See and Do
Experience the beauty and purity of Boracay at Puka Shell Beach. The crystal clear water and coarse white sand is a must-visit.
DMALL White Beach
D’Mall Boracay is an outdoor shopping plaza with an array of local and international restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and much more. D’Mall is a one-stop shop for all your needs on the beautiful Island of Boracay.
Boracay New Coast Keyhole
Visit the unique rock formation that sits along the island of Newcoast. Marvel over the beautiful rocky pier and turquoise water that’s only a bicycle ride away!