Exceptional service and well-appointed guest rooms combine for the ultimate holiday experience at Ramada by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park. After a busy day exploring the delights of the city, relax by the swimming pool, work out in the gym or visit the adjoining retail mall, which boasts a range of shops and eateries. The hotel also features New Ubin Seafood Zhongshan Park, a stylish restaurant offering a truly Singaporean culinary experience, as well as the Heritage Bar & Lounge, the perfect place for a cocktail and tapas.
The New Ubin Seafood Zhongshan Park restaurant has provided some temporary changes in regards to their operating hours:
Buffet Breakfast: Daily: 07:00 am – 10:00 am
Ala-carte Lunch: Daily: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm (last order at 2:30pm)
Ala-carte Dinner: Daily: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm (last order at 9:00 pm)
- 24-hour gym
- 30-metre swimming pool
- Meeting facilities
- Restaurant & bar
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour Gym
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- In-room dining (at a charge)
- Restaurant & lobby bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary local calls
- Meeting & event facilities
- Business centre
- Wake-up calls
- Laundry and dry cleaning (at a charge)
- 100% Non-smoking property
- Handicapped accessible
- Zhongshan Mall access
- Multi-lingual staff
- Foreign currency exchange
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
**Urgent Information: Please visit the smartraveller website for the most up to date travel information in regards to the current situation in Singapore.
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date.
- Laundry Facilities: Ramada Singapore does not have guest laundry facilities, however guests can send out their laundry at a charge (price list in room).
- Rollaway beds are available at a cost of $60 SGD per night for a third person to stay. However a two person maximum in each room is recommended due to the small size of each apartment.
Getting There and Around
The hotel is conveniently located in the Novena district. Here are some tips to help you move around: How to get there from Changi International Airport (30 minutes)By MRT – Travel by East West (EW) Line heading towards Joo Koon and stop at City Hall Interchange. Transfer to North South (NS) Line heading towards Jurong East. Alight at Novena Station (NS20).
- By Taxi – Estimated Taxi Fare at 30 SGD (one way)
- Driving Directions – Travel by Pan Island Expressway (PIE) towards City. Exit 17 towards Jalan Datoh for Balestier Road.
- How to get there from from Novena MRT (subway) station (5 minutes away)
- By Foot – Exit A, walk along Irrawaddy Road to Balestier Road.
- By Bus – Exit B, cross over to Thomson Road towards PIE. Take Bus 21 or 131 at bus stop in front of Novena Ville. Alight after 3 stops.
- By Shuttle Bus – Board the complimentary shuttle bus outside Novena Square Office Towers.
Located just north of the equator Singapore’s climate is tropical, and mostly hot and humid with average temperatures ranging between 26°C and 30° C during the day throughout much of the year. It can be somewhat cooler at night. Even on the coldest days you’re likely to want to leave the jacket at home. As the city is located in the tropics you can expect regular rainfall throughout the year, and these while relatively short can be heavy. So you should plan on packing an umbrella.
Monsoon Season: The wettest months are between November and January, which is the peak monsoon season. There are lesser monsoons from June to September as well. But except for the periods of heavy monsoons Singapore is still often drenched in as much sun as rain, and this makes for a desirable summer getaway if you’re looking to hit the beaches, and still want to experience a vibrant city with an active nightlife.
Stay tuned for updates!
Things To See and Do
Marina Bay has something for everyone! A vibrant 24/7 ‘live-work-play’ precinct where the buzz continues through the night. Discover a variety of attractions and activities.
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum
Immerse yourself in Buddhist culture at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, which also houses a teahouse and theatre. The temple’s richly designed interiors and comprehensive exhibits on Buddhist art and history tell stories of culture over hundreds of years old.
The attractions of Sentona Island bring smiles to people of all ages. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore, cool off at Sontana Beaches or waterparks, ride the Skyline luge, explore the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom plus much more.
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Situated just five minutes away from bustling Orchard Road, the Singapore Botanic Gardens is a lush sanctuary in the heart of the city. The Gardens possess an array of botanical and horticultural attractions with a rich history and a wonderful plant collection of worldwide significance.